3

It's a week later and I am watching Paige Vs Naomi. They are both doing good so it could be anyone's match. We are all in our ring gear as the bosses said that they had something to tell us. I'm in:

 I'm in:

"What do you think this is gonna be about?" Eva asks from where she is sat next to Summer of course

"Dunno but its gotta be something important." Nattie says as she finishes my hair. I asked her to do it for me as she is really good at hair. She is like the mama diva. She is so loving and helpful with all of us.

"So Nini, can we finally be told what you are auditioning for?" Brie asks. I see Summer role her eyes at the mention of this. She always gets annoyed when the attention isn't on her. God forbid I'm going for an audition that is taking the attention of Miss Summer Rae for a hot damn minute.

"Well. I can tell you." I say pausing to add the suspense of it all. "But.....I won't till Trin and Paige are here." I look at them all to see them all bar Eva and Summer look annoyed at the fact I didn't tell them.

"You are a bitch for not telling us and making us wait you know that?" Nikki says.

"Yeah I know." I laugh. Everyone else joins in.

After a few minutes, Paige has won the match and both girls walk back. We all clap as they walk in and sit down. I throw them a bottle of water each as they cool down. We have an hour before we have to be out there.