7

I've just gotten back stage after winning the contract and was congratulated by everyone. My brother and cousins walk up to me and pull me into a group hug. I hiss a bit as my back is killing me.

"Oh shit you good?" Jon says worried.

"I think that damn chair scratched up by back. I'll go see the medic." I say starting to walk there.

"We'll come with you." Joe says.

"Oh no. I'm gonna have to take my top of and most likely my sports bra so you guys are not coming. Trin can." I say.

"Yeah I'll go with you." Trin says following me.

We leave the boys and head to the the medic room. It takes us about 10 minutes to find it. We walk in to see the medic at the computer but as we walk in he looks up at us.

"Hey ladies. What can I do you for?" He asks standing up.

"I think my back is bleeding from being beaten with the chair." I tell him.

"Ok take of your top and bra so I can see. I'll turn around." He says turning back to the corner.

Trin helps me take my top and sports bra off as movement hurts too much. I hear her gasp as she sees it. Oh shit that can't be good. I lie down on my front and try to relax as I know this is gonna hurt.

"Ok let's have a look then." The medic says as he comes over. "Yeah that chair mainly just bruised it but there is a few grazes that are bleeding a little. I'll clean them and bandage them. I recommend that later on you get into a warm bath just to soothe your bruises. It should be fine in a few days just rest and take it a little easier with your training although I think you should take a break after working so hard for this." He says grabbing all the stuff. This is gonna hurt like a bitch. "Ok you ready?" He says I nod my head and prepare myself.

I feel a sudden stinging which makes me hiss even louder. That shit stings like hell.

"Paia paʻu paʻia e tiga pei! (Holy fucking shit that hurts!)" I say through gritted teeth.

"Ok that's it. I've cleaned it all and bandaged it. Remember to try and take it easy. It'll speed up the whole healing process. You can still wrestle but just try to avoid your back. If the pain gets unbearable or hasn't gone within the next week then go to the hospital to maybe get an X-ray " The Doc says packing away. He leaves the room so I can put my sports bra and top back on.

"Ok let's go to the locker room. The fam band wanna go out to dinner to celebrate your win." Trin says as we walk out. That'll be fun. It'll take my mind of the pain.

We walk into the Divas locker room to see all the girls in there relaxing. We couldn't really leave yet as the show hasn't finished and a few of us have meet and greets after first some if the fans. I sat down next to Paige and Nikki while Trin sat next to Eva and Nattie.

"Well done girl. You did so well in that." Paige says.

"Thank you. Everyone did such a good job." I say to everyone. It's true. Everyone did do a great job.

"What are you doing once the show finishes?" Eva asks.

"Well I'm gonna meet my family at the meet and greets and then going out to dinner." I respond taking my boots off. I sigh in relief once they are off from pure relief.

"That'll be fun." Brie says.

"Yeah it will be" I say.

We all fall into pleasant conversation until the door opens revealing the bitch from the east Summer Rae. Her fave has some bruises on it and so does her chest and stomach which are exposed by her gear. Everyone glares at her as she walks to sit next to her bestie Eva. She looks up at all of us looking at her.