3. getting exposed

(Author's Note: BTW all of this happened before USJ, just bear with me, I know this is not cannon but this is a fanfic so deal with it)

*Your POV*

I had been with the villains for a couple weeks, me And Toga are pretty good friends, Dabi still tries to flirt with me. Shigaraki, however. is an interesting case, whenever I walk into the room he grunts and leaves. They finally trust me enough to leave (other than for school), normally they send someone with me though.

"(Y/N) could you please go to the store, and pick up some things?" Kurogiri asked giving me a small list of groceries. "Ok, I'll be back in a little bit!" I said walking towards the door

"Oh, and take Dabi with you!" he semi-shouted from behind the bar, I slowly turned around seeing Dabi smirking. "What?! Why can't I take Toga o-or Twice?!" I yelled freaking out. "Toga  is on lock-down, and twice is on a mission" He simply stated, as if it was obvious "I would rather take crusty dusty up there!" I scream pissed pointing at the ceiling, as the rooms are on the second floor.

"Fine..." He said, "I-! huh?" I started. "Take Shigaraki with you, go get him." As soon as he said this I ran up the stairs, turning my head to stick my tongue out at Dabi. Once I got upstairs I went to the door I knew belonged to Mr. Decay.

I knocked twice, waiting for him to open the door. When he didn't I just knocked again, when he finally opened it he did not look happy. "What do you want?" "Get dressed you're coming to the store with me!" I said energetically almost cutting him off.

"Yeah, no" he slammed the door in my face. 'rude' I thought, "c'mon if you don't go I have to deal with Dabi's pick-up lines the whole way there!" no response. 'hmmmm...aha!' "If you don't I'll pick the lock and drag you out!" I teased. "Tch! As if!" he yelled.

I headed towards Toga's room for a knife, I wasn't sure if he was talking about me picking the lock or dragging him out of the room. (he doesn't know about your quirk yet)
After finding a small pocket knife, I head back to Shiggy's door, it was an easy lock only took a couple seconds.

I slowly opened the door not trying to catch his attention yet, luckly for me his back was turned. I carefully walk up behind him, and jumped on his back, "Taa-daa~!" His hands instantly went to my legs to keep me from falling (making sure to keep at least one finger up), "huh?!?!" he turned his head to look at me.

"now go get dressed" I said getting off his back, "how did you do that?" "I picked the lock, duh" he walked off to his closet getting dressed like I told him to. He was taking awhile so I pulled the headphones I had around my neck

 He was taking awhile so I pulled the headphones I had around my neck

*your outfit*

*Time skip*

Me and Mr.Ineedchapstick were walking down the road when I looked ahead and saw familar faces talking to random people on the street. "Hey wha-!"I quickly shoved him into the store next to us before they saw us. I guess the sound caught their attention because they instantly looked my direction.

They ran over and both hugged me, "oh sweetie I'm so glad you're oka-!" My 'mom' started before I shoved them off. "What the hell!" I yelled getting a few looks by passer-byers. My 'father' then started in "just let us ex-" " No! I don't want your explainations or apoligies! My whole life you have verbally, mentally, and physically abused me!" I ranted gaining  someone's attention.

*??? POV*

I was flying through the city when I heard someone yelling down below "No! I don't want your explanations or apologies!" Curious I quickly circled back around to hear the rest of the conversation. "My whole life you have verbally, mentally, and physically abused me!"

Being the pro that I am I decided to stop this. I glided down from the roof I was on, letting myself be known. "Pro-Hero Hawks, is everything ok?!?!" The one who was originally yelling didn't notice I was there until one of the others started freaking out.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation." They all looked down in enbarrasment, "is everything ok?" The one I assumed was the father answer, "just fine, our son is only overreacting, but thank you for your time sir" "I am not!" The younger one yelled. "Everybody just calm down, kid do you have any proof of your allegations."

The adults stiffened, the kid look pained. He slowly raised the side of his shirt showing me the area around the ribs. There was a giant scar between the 11th and 12th set of ribs on the right side (bottom two ribs). "Ok kid do you have someone you can stay with, these people are going to jail" "oh yea, I have some friends I can stay with!" He scratched the back of his neck

*Shigaraki's POV*

'He saw his chance and took it...I don't know why I thought he would stay.' I headed through the arcade I was in heading to the backdoor. I started walking back towards the bar. When I got there I was greeted with odd looks, for I didn't have the kid or food. "Don't look at me like that the kid was a traitor, he saw his chance and took it!" I started walking to my room, but changed my mind on where I was going...

Word count: 959