6. Music

*Your POV*

It's been about a week since the incident, they go beat up Dabi everyday. I guess everyone's grown to care about me at this point. I was wanting to go to the music store that was only a couple blocks away. "Kurogiri, I'm going out, be back in a little bit!" I called walking out the door.

I quickly walked out of the alley that had the doorway in it pulling on my hood, considering I'm supposed to be 'kidnapped'. I started walking, feeling like I was being watched I picked up my pace.

When I finally got to the store I quickly went to the guitar section, picked one and went to pay for it, after I asked a question. "I feel like someone is following me, can I go out the back?" "uh, sure" he called for someone to walk me out the back.

"Thank you!" I called as I walked out the door, I started walking the opposite direction of the base not wanting anyone to know where it was. Suddenly I'm pulled into an alley, "Now now, what is a cutie like doing walking alone in this part of town~" some dude I didn't know was taunting me.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" we heard yelling from the entrance of the alley, and both snapped our heads to the direction of it. "MIDORIYA?!?!" I yelled causing the person holding me to look back to me.

"oh I'm sorry, didn't know you had friends with you~" he said as Todoroki jogged over. 'guess he regocnised him' he then walked away leaving me with my friends. "(Y/N) are you ok?" Midoriya asked running over to me.

"yea I'm fine. Oh and Todoroki, your brother is a dick!"I spat. "Brother? When did you meet Natsuo?" he questioned, "other brother" his expression darkened, he then pinned me to the wall by the throat with his forearm

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM?!?!" "TODOROKI!!!" Midoriya yelled trying to get him off me. "you can't tell me I'm the only one who's see's the connection?" I said without flinching to anything around me.

"Dabi" was all I said. I forced him off of me, "be glad all your siblings are still alive!" I spat and walked away. I went to some abandoned building nearby, and called Toga to get Kurogiri to pick me up.

Suddenly a portal and I jumped through, after I got through Toga started asking questions. "Where did you go? Is that a guitar?" *gasp* "CAN YOU PLAY?!?!" "only a little..." I mumbled pulling it to my chest.

"Can you play us something?" everyone looked interested "I mean I guess... although I may be rusty its been years since I last played..."

*Third person POV*

Everyone had gotten comfortable where they were, and (Y/N) had pulled a chair out to sit on

Play the song at the top if you want

"You're my lowest low and highest high
Would I have chased it if I knew
Losing you meant I'd be half alive
I see you every time I close my eyes
But the image is discolored now
Like a photograph that's fading over time

And it hits me then
I don't quite remember
How your skin felt on my skin
I don't quite remember
All the little angles of your smile
It's been awhile
Thought that I'd always remember
But I don't quite remember

When I think I'm ready to move on
I find another trace of you
A corner of my mind you still can haunt
I'm scared deep down that might be what I want
To keep a little piece of you
Convince myself that you're not really gone

But it hits me then..." (Y/N) had tears welling in his eyes as memories came flashing through his head

*Toga's POV*

(Y/N) stopped singing and looked lost in thought, suddenly a tear slid down his cheek. "I'm sorry..." he said then walked towards the stairs. After he left I turned to Shigaraki. "Shiggy go see what's wrong" "Why me!" "You're the closest to him." "obviously not, you heard the song!"

"He started crying! It seems like whoever it was about he hasn't seen in a long time!" "I'm not doing it!"

*Your POV*

I was crying into my knees when I heard a small knock on my door, Toga poked her head in. "Can I come in...?" I just nodded my head, "you want to talk about?" She said as she sat down on my bed.

"Might as well...I had an older sister, her quirk would allow her to control peoples emotions, one day she was fighting with our parents and she tried using it to make them be quiet so I could sleep. It worked but once it wore off they knew what had happened and were really mad and...my mother accidently killed her..."

I looked up and Toga had a look of horror on her face, "wait how old was she?...How old were you...?" "she was fourteen and I was five, she was actually the one who taught me to play guitar."

Toga then pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry..." she whispered in my ear. "It's fine, it's not like you did it" I said "Now I need to go have a chat with Shiggy, try to get some sleep...please?" She said walking toward the door. "I will...Thank you Toga" "What did I do to deserve your thanks?" "you listened!"

Word count: 920