01 Baby.

"Hey momma how are you feeling?" I ask as I enter the living room.

"I'm good Andy... your brother will be here any day now." She tells me and I and I smile.

"Can't wait!" I tell her looking at her large belly. "What are you naming him?"

"Aaron." She says as I sit next to her.

"Hey baby brother." I say leaning to her stomach. "I'm gonna protect you and teach you lots of stuff! We're gonna play and have fun. Momma's great! You'll like her... but you already know that. You like her a little to much I think. The doctor said you'd be here two days ago! Come on Aaron I wanna meet you." Momma laughs placing her hand on mine as it sets on the baby bump.

"He can take his time Andy." She tells me.

"I'm just excited ma! I can't..."

"Junior!" Father's voice interrupts me.

"Yes Father!" I shout jumping up and smoothing out my clothes as I run to the door.

"You were supposed to meet me in my office after school!" He yells smacking me across the side of my head. I stumble holding my ear. "How hard is it to follow orders Carson!"

"I apologize father... I was checking on momma and baby Aaron." I tell him. He snorts.

"So that's what you decided to name the mutt?" He asks momma.

"If you mean your son than yes." She responds standing with a hand on her belly.

"I have an heir. The spawn inside you is nothing but a mistake you refused to correct! It's your son not mine!" He yells at her and I can see the tears in her eyes. "With me boy!" He orders walking out the door. He stops when momma screams.

"Carson! It's time!" She yells to my father. He snorts.

"Your pup your problem." He says as she screams again.

"Father please!" I beg for his help. He glares at me.

"You can help her." He growls and I run to my mother. I link the pack doctor as I help her out the door. "Report to the training grounds when your done boy!" I flinch at his words but continue to help my mother.

"You should go Andy." Momma says as we approach the pack house.

"Not until you're safe and taken care of." I tell her.

"I'm the parent and you are 9. You don't want to anger your father any more." She pleads with me to leave her.

"No momma!... I'll survive him... he wouldn't kill his heir. You on the other hand... think of Aaron. He needs you to be safe so he can be born." I tell her.

"I don't deserve you Andy." She says and I growl.

"No you don't deserve him!" I say.

"He gave me you and Aaron... for that it's worth it." She says and I sigh.

"Carson!" Doc Green yells. "Bring her in here!"

I take my mother into the infirmary where Doc is ready to deliver my baby brother.

"Luna, Where's Alpha?" Doc asks.

"Not coming." She groans in pain.

"Momma!" I yell holding her hand.

"Go now Andy!" Momma tells me.

"No! You need me you're in pain!" I argue.

"Your father." She groans again pain clear on her face. The Doc shoots me a knowing look.

"Go Carson... don't leave the Alpha waiting." He tells me.

"But momma!" I say.

"I've got her pup, go!" He says. I look at my mother and she nods. I release her hand and run out of the pack house toward the training grounds.

"About time you got here!" Father yells as I approach.

"Sorry, I was taking care of your Mate!" I yell back. In a flash he is next to me and throws a fist in my stomach.

"I will not tolerate disrespect, Carson!" He says.

"You don't deserve it!" I scream.

A punch to my nose sends me airborne and I hit the ground flat on my back. As I try to stand up he puts a foot on my chest holding me in place. I grab at his foot as I struggle to breath while staring him in the eye.

"Submit boy!" He growls leaning forward to apply more pressure as his face hovers over me. I glare at him. "I'm the Alpha here! Now Submit!" I hear my ribs crack and whimper in pain. I turn my head bearing my neck to him. He growls removing his foot. I gasp for air each breath painful. "Be in my office as soon as school is out tomorrow. No excuses." With that he stalks away leaving me on the ground.

Slowly I pull myself to my feet. As I make it to the pack house I hear a baby scream and I smile. I limp to the infirmary.

"Carson!" Doc yells running up to me.

"He didn't come for her?" I ask through panting breaths.

"No, he hasn't been here." He answers putting me in a bed.

"Good." I sigh. Doc shakes his head.

"The shirt." He says and I nod. Wincing as I remove the bloody cloth. The doc growls when he sees the bruises that coat me torso. The nose healed quickly but the ribs will take more. He checked me out and bandaged me up before giving me a rag to clean the blood off of my face.

"Can I see him?" I ask setting aside the now bloody rag. Doc smiles.

"7lbs 3oz... he's a strong pup already." Doc says handing me my brother. "Watch the head." He says showing me how to do it.

"He'll never touch you Aaron." I whisper. "As long as I live he will not hurt you!" I cry over the baby praying I can keep my word.

In case you are confused and/or didn't read Alpha Lilly the boy in this story's name is Carson Andrew Rose Jr. His mother calls him Andy for his middle name not wanting to call him by his father's name. Everyone else calls him Carson.