Surprise

Sooo, There's a Mikayuu 2020 bingo going on. I'm not entirely sure how it works but I wanna use it for writing prompts! Today I'll be combining Secret and Proposal! Enjoy✨✨

Sincerely,
Waifu.

"Eh? What do you mean he's acting strange, Yuu-san?" The lavender haired girl finally looked up from the drink she was blowing bubbles in. She titled her head, a curious look sprawled across her face. "He's been... I don't know, more... Closed off? Yeah, he's been more closed off here lately. It's driving me crazy."

Shinoa giggled, a mischievous grin spread across her face as she casually flipped some of her hair behind her back. "Hmmm... Maybe he's cheating on you." She spoke so casually about it, Yuu felt his stomach churn.

"Mika would never..! It's not like him to cheat..." Yuu looked doubtful for a minute, but his expression turned to a pout as he glared at Shinoa who started giggling. "You aren't funny." He said as he crossed his arms, looking off to the side. "Awh, Is someone grumpy bout' a little joke?" She got no response. "Alright, Alright... I'm sorry Yuu-san. Now stop pouting and let's get going! There's still much more of this mall for us to explore." Shinoa stood from her seat and smiled, grabbing his hand and dragging him off. She checked her watch and looked around for a store.

"Why couldn't we go to our normal mall? The one closer to home?" Yuu asked as the shorter female dragged him along. "Because... We visit too much and it's gotten boring! Don't you think?" She gave an awkward laugh and Yuu raised an eyebrow. "But you always shop till' you drop there. I thought you loved it?"

"I do! Buuut... A change of scenery is always nice! Ah, look at that shop over there! Let's check it out!" Before Yuu could protest Shinoa was dragging him off to the store she pointed out, it was a candle shop and they were immediately hit by a number of scents when they entered- mainly vanilla.

"Since when did you like candles?" Yuu looked over at Shinoa, she started blankly as if she was thinking before she snapped out of it and nervously smiled. "Yoichi and Kimizuki's anniversary is coming up! I thought they'd like a new candle. Yoichi loves them!" Shinoa lied with a smile, a nervous look in her eyes.

"WHAT? I thought their anniversary was months away!" Yuu looked frantic, he chewed his lip as he thought. "Damn it... Maybe I should get them that new coffee pot they've been wanting..." As Yuu thought to himself Shinoa texted in a group chat off to the side.

Operation Engagement

Shinoa: When do you think you guys will be done?🤔

Mitsuba: We just finished the decorations. Right now we are trying to keep Lacus from spiking the punch.

Shinoa: Great! So how much longer?😎

Yoichi: maybe another hour? Mika-kun wants everything to be perfect... So as you can imagine..

Shinoa: Well hurry up! Ah, gotta go! Yuu-san is approaching! Bye!✌

Yoichi: good luck!!

"Hey Shinoa! Do you think Mika would like this candle?" Yuu asked, a cinnamon candle in hand. "Uhm... Maybe, you know him best Yuu-san!"

"Right... Maybe Vanilla Bean or Honeysuckle.. Guess I'll get them both." Yuu shrugged and approached the clerk, Shinoa grabbed a candle and followed after him. After purchasing the candles Yuu looked over at Shinoa. "Is that what you got Yoichi and Kimizuki? What scent is it?" Shinoa reached into the bag and pulled out the candle, reading the label. "Uhm, Evergreen." She set it back in the bag and grabbed Yuu's hand. They still had another hour and she had to keep him busy. "Let's go clothes shopping!"

"Ah! Wait-" Before he could say anything else he was dragged off. They entered the store, Yuu felt dreadful. Scared of whatever Shinoa was gonna shove him into.

Shinoa dragged him towards a rack and started looking through it, pushing aside clothes she thought were tacky and were the wrong size. She hummed as she looked through, picking out some hangars and handing them to Yuu. She then left the rack and found another, going through that one and picking things out for herself and Yuu.

After about fourty minutes of this Yuu got tired. "Hey uhm... Shinoa, how are we gonna pay for all this?" He looked over at Shinoa, who grinned and pulled out a silver credit card. "Nii-chan gave me her credit card." She put the card away and dragged Yuu to a changing room.

After trying on clothes after clothes after clothes- They were finally done. Yuu let out a sigh of relief as they approached the cashier and all their new clothing got paid for.

"Can we go home now?" Yuu asked as he gave Shinoa a tired look, Shinoa glanced to her watch before nodding. "Sure, but we are getting milkshakes on the way back." Yuu didn't protest, he was just happy to leave.

They left the mall and wondered around the parking lot until they finally found Shinoa's red convertible. Yuu sighed, having a rich family must be nice. He put all his bags in the back seat, then he got into the passenger seat and buckled. He rested his head against the back of the seat as Shinoa got in.
She turned the radio on, the music blasting as she pulled out the parking lot.

Yuu pulled out his phone and opened his texts.

Mika💕💞

Yuu: Me and Shinoa are heading back.
Seen at 7:58 PM

Yuu frowned and put away his phone, he shouldn't be to worried, right? It's not like Mika was actually cheating... He spent the rest of the car ride pouting.

"Hey Yuu-san, what kind of milkshake do you want?" Shinoa asked and looked over to the grumpy boy in the seat next to her. Yuu took a moment to think about his order, "Vanilla I guess..." He shrugged. Shinoa nodded and ordered.

After they got milkshakes they went home. They arrived and Shinoa pulled in the driveway, why was another car here? Mika's was most likely in the garage. That one looked like Kimizuki's. Yuu raised a brow and grabbed his bags and milkshake before entering the house.

It was dark inside, and Yuu felt uneasy. Shinoa entered behind him and closed the door. "Mika? I'm home...?" Yuu called out. The lights suddenly snapped on and Mika was not far in front of Yuu, on one knee with a ring in hand.

"Yuu-Chan, will you marry me?"
Yuu stared, a bit dumbfounded, so he wasn't cheating? He let out a sigh of relief as he dropped his bags and nodded.

His throat felt dry as he answered, tears spilled from his eyes but he still smiled.
"Yes.. Yes!" He cried out and embraced Mika, the ring was slipped onto his finger and Shinoa squad, along with Shinya, Guren, and some of Mika's friends jumped out and cheered. Causing Yuu to jump and yelp.

"SURPRISE!!!"