Chapter 34: War

Ash lies on his back, dried blood out of his mouth and relativity fresh blood leaving his body, Timothy stands over him. A green force field appears around him as Rana lands in front of him, "Ash, you okay?" She asks as she looks back for a second not realizing the condition and she sees his lifeless body behind her. Timothy laughs as he breaks through the force without moving a muscle, "Guess I went too far but he should've known his place, couldn't help myself." Timothy says as everything freezes up around them, the road becomes slick and hard to stand on. Timothy's skin starts to smoke as his hands glow with miniature flames and he slaps the ground, fire swirls around and suddenly, it turns into a silent fall of snow. Timothy looks around and Thomas with blue gauntlets around his arms, smiling down at him, Thomas leaps down and a huge gust of wind sweeps Timothy off his feet. Thomas runs towards him, throws a punch, Timothy dodges it, the utter force of wind flows off his fist and punches Timothy in his face. He flies back, Thomas runs after him and starts to slide along the ground, Timothy throws multiple fireballs at him, Thomas dodges them by jumping, simply moving left or right, and the last fireballs he bats them away. He looks at his forearm as it steams, Timothy gets more angry each time he misses him and Thomas fights through all obstacles he makes to slow him down. "STOP! DAMN YOU!!" He yells as Thomas meets him and slams him down to the road below, punches him three times, picks him up, and throws him to an oil tanker down the road. Thomas puts his hands together and blows a gust of cold winds towards the explosion and within seconds, it freezes over, Timothy is seen trapped in it. His eyes glow as he starts to melts out, "Rana. Take Ash to Heaven, he'll be safer there." He orders as Rana picks him up carefully, "What about you?" She asks as Thomas looks back at them, "Don't worry about me, I'll meet y'all there." He says as Timothy breaks out and jets towards him, Thomas collides with him and stops him in his tracks, they crash to the ground. Timothy throws a punch, Thomas dodges it, kicks him off, "Didn't know you Frost Titans has this much power.." He says as Thomas smirks. "Piss off, kid." Thomas replies as his fist covers up with ice and he punches him across the face as Timothy's hand burns up and he jams it in his chest. Thomas fights through the pain and punches him in the stomach, he creates ice pillars and they hits him across the head and leg. He slides as he can't keep traction on the ice, "Titan Descendant Art: Smashing Freezer!!" He yells as Thomas swings his fist towards his face into the ground. The ice breaks all around them both, Thomas gets up, Timothy's body floats as red, green, and white smoke covers him. Timothy's body snaps and his muscles enlarge and rips out, his arms touch the ground; Thomas creates a ball made of solid ice and pitches it towards him. He stops it with the white smoke, it melts within seconds the smoke touches it, "When will you beasts learn...? Using your powers with absolutely no teaching whatsoever.." Three different voices say as Thomas blows a gust of air in his hands, the wind structures into an sword as the monstrosity in front of him form before his eyes. It laughs as the face of Timothy shows itself out of the deformed head it creates, he launches his arm at him and it slaps Thomas to a building. He flies through the building and flies out of the other side, he lands on his back and flips to his stomach after crashing hard into the ground upon impact. The monster walks out of the hole Thomas created, Thomas creates a wall of ice in front of it as it leaps to attack him, it breaks through and he rolls out of the way. It lands hard and grabs his leg, Thomas' foot hardens with ice and kicks it, it releases him and a gigantic energy ball forms right in front of him. Thomas covers his arms with ice to shield himself from the blast, the ball burns his arms as he flies with the ball grinding against him. He screams as he slides along the ground, he finally stops sliding and bounces it off him, the ball goes back down. Thomas takes a quick glance around as he sees some citizens hiding in the stores nearby, "Damn it." He says to himself as he creates walls to cover the buildings nearby. The ball lands down and creates a quiet, then loud explosion that destroys everything, buildings break down and become engulfed in the blast.