What a Tease

(bottom Dream, orgasm denial and bondage, it's also terrible but i'm bad at writing so what can you do)

"I can't believe you actually talked me into this shit." Dream said, sitting on the bed, watching George carefully. George smiled at Dream, pushing him further up the bed and sitting in his lap to kiss him. Dream rolled his eyes but kissed him back eagerly, wrapping his arms around George's waist. George combed his fingers through Dream's hair briefly before pulling away and grabbing Dream's wrists with one hand. Using his other hand he pushed Dream onto his back, pressing his wrists up to the headboard of their bed and straddling him. He kept Dream's wrists up before fishing handcuffs out of his back pocket.

George sat back to survey how he was going to go about handcuffing Dream, making a thoughtful noise and releasing Dream's wrists to yank his shirt up and over his head. Dream let him, letting out only a few noises of protest before George kissed him again. He broke the kiss to handcuff Dream to the head board, straddling him to press sucking kisses down his throat and to his chest. He toyed with Dream's nipple until it peaked, doing the same to the other before continuing down to Dream's waistband to unbuckle his jeans and yank them down his legs to pool around his ankles, doing the same with his boxers to trap his legs in place.

When he had done that he mouthed down Dream's hips, making him let out a few quiet curses as his hips jerked up to be stilled by George's hands holding him in place. George paused to smirk up at Dream, licking his lips before leaning down to take the head of Dream's dick into his mouth, making him whine and try desperately to buck into his mouth.

When he appeared to be getting close, his swears becoming more loud as George continued, George took one hand off of his hips to squeeze the base of his cock, halting his orgasm. Dream let out a drawn out, "fuck," as George pulled away to grab the lube. He set the container down on the bed and stripped out of his clothes quickly, Dream's eyes glued to him the entire time. He got back onto the bed, yanking Dream's pants and boxers completely off to give himself more room to work, and snatched the lube up, opening it and drizzling some onto his fingers. He pressed one into Dream carefully, gauging his response before moving it, stretching him out efficiently. He pressed another finger in, scissoring him before pulling out to add more lube and to press another finger in. When Dream was prepared George pulled his fingers out, wiping them on the bedspread and grabbing the condom from the bed stand and ripping it open, sliding it on and slicking himself up he paused and grinned cheekily. "Are you having fun yet Dream, or do you still regret me 'talking you into this shit.'"

Dream glared at him, wrapping his legs around George's hips to pull him closer, "If you don't fuck me soon, George, I swear to fucking God, you won't ever be allowed to fuck me again. Now hurry the fuck up and fuck me you asshole."

George nodded and lined himself up, pushing into Dream with slow, easy thrusts. He paused often, half in wanting to make sure Dream wasn't getting hurt and half to tease, further infuriating Dream, who was biting his lip to prevent the slew of profanity and begging to move, not wanting to give George the satisfaction. Finally George started moving, angling himself to brush against Dream's prostate whenever he could, still moving at a slow teasing pace. He reached down in between them to grab Dream's dick, slowly easing his hand along it, teasing at the veins with his fingers. He finally sped up his thrusts, matching them to his hand movements and making Dream release his reddened lips and babble out a slew of curses, the only word that was truly distinguishable being 'George.'

Dream thrust up into George's hand quickly becoming more erratic as he did, signaling his impending release, so George, still fucking him hard, eased his hand off of Dream, and leaned over him to kiss him, tongue licking at the bleeding lip caused by Dream trying to suppress his moans. He wasn't now though, panting and moaning into George's mouth to egg him on.

Finally George started to slow, his hips stuttering from before. He pushed in again and came, groaning Dream's name. When he was finished he pulled out and walked to the bathroom to toss the condom in the trash before returning to the bed to look over Dream, who was panting, hands clenched in the handcuffs and covered in hickeys, his dick leaking. Dream was glaring angrily at him, "Hey asshole aren't you forgetting something?" He thrust his hips up to demonstrate. George looked at him, "Oh am I silly me, if you really want me to do something you should ask, you know, it's only polite."

Nevertheless he got closer, hands holding Dream's hips still as he leaned over and blew a breath over his dick. "I'm not hearing anything Dream. Maybe you don't want my help after all."

Dream groaned, craning his head to meet George's smug look before conceding, "George will you please suck me off, please. I'm begging you."

George grinned before sucking the head into his mouth, bobbing his head and using a hand to toy idly with Dream's balls. Dream screwed his eyes up, slamming his head back into the pillow in an effort not to thrust up and gag George. He hummed his thanks at that and Dream moaned at the vibrations it caused. George pulled off of Dream and licked his lips to break the saliva strand connecting them, using one of his hands to jerk Dream off quickly, the other hand still teasing at Dream's balls. Dream screwed his hips up into George's hand, moaning his name as he came, George continuing to help him through his orgasm. When he finished George sucked his fingers into his mouth to clean them, before leaning up to kiss Dream so he could taste himself.

George broke the kiss and smiled down at Dream again, nuzzling his head against Dream's hair before reaching up to undo the cuffs. "Wasn't that fun Dream?" he asked.

Dream groaned and pulled his arms down to get his circulation back, and once he had finished, shove weakly at George. "Hey asshole, you shouldn't be so cocky, next time it's my turn." George's grin didn't falter though, as he cuddled closer to Dream, "I know that but at least you could admit you had some fun? For me?"
Dream broke, smiling fondly down at George and ruffling his hair, "You know I had fun stop asking and go to sleep." George wriggled closer and brought the bedspread up to cover them both before both of them fell asleep.