Chapter 10

"Like hell will I ever help you!" Ray yelled at Eden.
Just a few hours ago Ray had woken up. Now Eden is trying to convince her to join them.
"Who do I look like the Devil!" Ray yelled.
"This is an once in a life time offer, no normal person will refuse it. I can give you anything your heart desires"replied Eden.

Ray spat in his face.
"There is nothing you can give me that I already have"said Ray.
This made Eden think for a little bit.
"You want to bring that vaimper, Mitch, back life"said Eden.
Ray demanded that Eden told her how he knew that.
"I have my ways, witch"stated Eden.
This made Ray wonder how he knew that and if she should join them.

Ray needed to get out of there fast. Before she actually joins them. She lit the the ceil on fire and broke the door down.
"How did you do that, I put a magic blocking coller on, it's supposed to work on the most powerful wizards!" Eden yelled.
"The thing is I am no wizard! I am a witch"replied Ray.

She ripped the collar off her neck and looked Eden dead in the eyes while doing it. Eden decided to start a fight with Ray. Ray throw a stone wall up between them then disappeared. She reappeared in the middle of the Divinus Magia guild hall. Shocking everyone.