Chapter one: The beginning of a new life!

Hermiones point of view:
I woke up to to the sound of my very loud alarm, it was so loud that it even woke my parents up to. Never the less, I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. The house was still quiet as my parents probably weren't awake yet. I quickly showered washing my frizzy hair. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and got changed into my comfy clothes. This was it, today I am going to the best wizzarding school there is, Hogwarts! I ran down stairs, my hair still wet from the shower and grabbed a huge bowl of cereal. I didnt know how long the journey was going to be so I made sure I had eaten enough to not go hungry halfway through the journey. My parents came down stairs, they looked quite tiered, it was early in the morning, 6am actually. However, they had this look of pride on there faces. I remember the day I recieved my letter, my parents had that same proud look when they found out that I was a witch. Finding that out actually helped me make sense of some of the things that happened to me as a child, once when I was 7, I was reading with my nose in a book when all of a sudden I began to float. Back then I thought it was just my imagination messing with me but it turned out that was actually a sign of me being a witch! My parents went through my checklist making sure I had everything that I could need at Hogwarts, sadly I couldnt get a pet as the cats sold out quite fast at the petshop however my parents did promise that we would try to get one some other time. Time dragged on due to my excitement untill finally, the time came for us to leave, I quickly grabbed my belongings and neatly stacked them into the car boot where they wouldnt fall over... although the boot was so full I dont think my luggage could even move when we went around corners or roundabouts. The car journey was quite quiet, the radio was on playing all sorts of songs and occasionally the odd question would be asked like "hermione are you excited" or "How exactly do we get to this platform 9 and 3/4."
Once we arived at the station i leaped out the car and grabbed my luggage. We rushed into the station, we were early but I wanted to make sure I could get a decent seat and not have to stand up the whole way there. I looked around counting the platforms. Platform 4...5....6...7...8...9...10. Where was platform 9 and 3/4? now that i think about it, its quite odd that there would be a platform 9 and 3/4... I looked around trying to see if I could spot any other possible witches or wizzards that could help me find it. Thats when I saw this family of red heads, with large trollies full of stuff and some even had pet rats or owls. This lot had to be a wizzarding family. I watched as a young boy with black hair walked up to them... I slowly crept forward, hoping to hear what they were saying. The young black haired boy was asking for directions on how to get to... PLATFORM 9 AND 3/4! I watched as the lady next to him wearing the hat explained that you had to run through the wall between platforms 9 and 10, then two tall boys, both with ginger hair, ran through the wall one by one. My parents looked at me concerned so I waited for the other family to go through then ran through myself, hand in hand with my parents trying to keep them calm. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach as I ran through but once I was through I opened my eyes, there was dozens of young witches and wizzards like me. The family I saw earlier must have already got on the train as I couldn't see them. I turned around and looked at my parents who were still trying to figure out what had happened. "goodbye mother, goodbye father," I said as I hugged them tightly. We stayed like that for a few minutes before the trains whistle went of signaling it was the last call before the train would leave, my luggage was already on the train so I quickly hopped on.

Fred's point of view:
Me and my brother George tried to find our friend Lee but we couldnt see him anywhere so we went and sat in an empty carrige on the train.
"excited for your 3rd year od hogwarts Freddie?" George said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him. School wasnt really my favourite place to be, the main thing i enjoyed was the quidditch games. Me and my brother George were both chosen to be Gryffindoors beaters last year. Sadly this year we no longer had a seeker as our old one graduated Hogwarts last year. Me and George decided to go through all the students names we knew from our year, trying to see if any of them had potential to be a seeker. After about 10 minutes of 'ooh what about them' and 'mehs', there was a knock on the carrige door. We both looked up from the floor and standing there was a young girl with firzzy brown hair.
"all the other carriges are full," she said. "mind if I sit in here with you?" She put on a innocent smile and looked both me and George in the eyes. Me and George glanced at eachother and both nodded.
"sure go ahead," i said. She grinned at us both as she sat down next to me. She looked at me and George and said "im Hermione Granger, and you are?"
"George Weasley, nice to meet you Hermione," George said quickly. Hermione galnced over at me.
"I'm Fred," I said awkwardly. Why am I so awkward right now I thought to myself as I looked at her.
"Do you have any idea of what time we are going to arive at Hogwarts, you guys look older than I am so You would probably know right?" From that one sentence I could tell Hermione was a keen learner who loved to read.
"its our third year," i said. "Usually the train ride is a good few hours."
George smirked " Keen to learn ay Granger?" Hermione went red in the face as if she was slightly embarresed.
"He's only messign with you mind, we just aint keen learners... thats all," i said re-assuringly.
"How can you not be keen to learn MAGIC?" Hermione said excitedly. Both me and George laughed a little. Hermione was looking at us confused.
I looked at her and said "we like learning the magic side of things, its just that we dont like the O.W.L exams at the end of each year."
"You don't like exams?" Hermione sounded confused by what we said, this confuse both me and George.
"Who does like them?!" George said smirking. Once again Hermione went red in the face.
"I enjoy them..." she said.
"Your mad," I said teasingly. For the next couple of hours, the three of us just stayed in the carrige and talked. Hermione was a sweet young girl for a first year, most of them were often annoying.
however she was different. I could already tell that me, George and Hermione were going to be goof friends.