Chapter 4: Troublesome twins

Freds point of view:
After eating a large portion of chicken and mash followed by a large slice of cake, i looked around the room for something to do. I looked to my right and noticed Hermione, who looked very bored and lonley. "Hey Hermione," I said with a grin on my face. She looked at me relieved that someone finally pulled her out of her boredom. "Hey Fred," she said happily as she looked straight into my eyes. For a moment we just looked at eachother. I realised that I had not yet had a chance to properly look at Hermione. Her eyes were a deep brown like a muddy puddle. But not in a bad way... it was nice. "Fred? Are you still there?" I heard a voice say. I snapped back to reality and noticed that hermione was staring at me confused. "Sorry- I umm... zone out easily," I said trying to cover up the truth. The thing was, I kind of thought Hermione was very pretty, I had only known her for less than a day but that doesnt mean I can't think a girl is pretty right? Yeah i can think someones pretty... its normal. Hermione looked at me and giggled slightly as she looked at me. I looked at her confused. "What is it? Do i have something on my face?" I said confused. She giggled and looked over at George who was trying to hold bacj laughter. "You could say that," Hermione said. I looked at George as I felt my face checking he had done nothing to it. I let out a relieved sigh, nothing felt different. Maybe they were joking. I drank a bit of my squash from the golden cup infront of me. I looked around. All eyes were on me. "WHATS SO FUNNY?!" I said more confusef than ever. Hermione passed me one of the shiny, silver plates to look in. I took a deeo breath and- "GEORGE!" I yelled. George quickly finished his drink and ran out of the room fast. I looked again at my face. My nose was blue! Like BRIGHT blue! I quickly got up off my seat and chased George all the way to the common room, followed by Lee a little further behind. "HOW? WHEN? WHAT?" I yelled at George as he tried to get away. I managed to catch up to him and tackle him to the ground. I turned him around so he was facing me, he was laughing so hard he began to cry tears of joy. Suddenly I felt my self fall into a state of laughter and fell to the floor next to him, both of us laughing histerically. Suddenly Lee charged in. "FRED DON'T KILL HIM!" He yelled as he ran up to the common room. Lee clearly didnt see us as he tripped straight over us, landing on the floor with a loud thud. We all layed there for a moment trying to escape the laughter we created. Thats when Percy walked into the common room with all the first years in Gryffindor. "And heres the-" he said cutting himself off as he looked at us both on the floor.

Hermiones point of view:
I excitedly walked into the common room, i had wanted to see this room since i got sorted into Gryffindor, since the rest of the castle was so grand the commom rooms must be the same. Percy was explaining how to get to the common room all the way here and telling us facts about the castle. "And heres the-" he said before quickly closing his mouth and rolling his eyes. I looked down at the floor, Lee, George and Fred were all lying on the floor. Fred's nose was still bright blue which made me giggle once again. Percy coughed and the boys quickly got to their feet. Percy casted a spell on Fred which made his nose go back to normal and then continued. "As i was saying, here is the common rooms. The girls domiteries are up the stiars on the right and the boys are up the stairs to the left." Percy always spoke like he was a member of the royal family, posh and formal. I looked back over to Fred who was silently laughing his head off. I giggled tomyself, seeing Fred laugh was enough to set me off. I looked at Fred again. Our gaze met. He looked at me with his big, ocean blue eyes and i felt a funny feeling in my stomach but quickly pushed it down and away. He smiled at me with a large grin and i smiled back. George noticed this and grinned.