Garcia, Emily and Derek

Spencer's POV:

As soon as I woke up, I thought of her and what she had said to me "The things I would do to kiss him". She didn't mean to say that out loud but I was glad to know she felt the same way. I could notice the effect I had on her, the way she blushed when I said that she could just ask or how she got flushed when I would compliment her or her work. I don't think she noticed but she was driving me insane and my patience was running thin. I wanted her so bad but it would have to wait. But when I did, I would rock her world.

I also talked to Emily about her, needless to say she was happy since I don't really talk about girls that often and needless to say, she wants to meet her. Apparently when Derek and Garcia heard I came to visit, they came too. I got her number, so I'll text her later and ask she wanted to go to dinner with all of us, she really wanted to meet everyone but half of them will do for now.

——————————-Y/n's POV——————————

I had just finished my shift when i got a text from Spencer, "Hey, would you want to go to dinner with me, Emily, Garcia and Derek? they're in town and they really wanted to meet you" I got excited, he told me so much about his team and i couldn't wait to meet them, "Yeah of course, what time.", "Probably around 7, I'll come pick you up.", Okay, can't wait!"

It was already 5:30 so I ran back to my apartment to start getting ready. I showered, put on a skirt, a white top, my favourite cardigan and some heels, a little perfum and some makeup. It was a little more than I usually put on but I wanted to make a good impression. By the time I was done, it was already 7 and I got a text from Spencer, "I'm downstairs" so I got my keys and left.

As soon as he saw me his eyes widened and he said "Wow y/n, you look amazing.", I replied with "You don't look too bad yourself doctor.". He came closer to me and gave me a hug, he smelled amazing, a mix of vanilla and musk. He was wearing a black blazer, a white shirt which showed a little of his chest and black dress pants. He looked out of this world. He opened the car door for me and we were on our way to the restaurant.

When we got there,I got greeted by warm smiles. Penelope immediately got up to give me a hug and the rest just waved, I could already tell I would love them. Spencer introduced me and we started making small talk. They asked why I was here and how long I was planning on staying, they also talked about their cases, I never knew how interesting being a profiler could be. At some point I called Spencer 'pretty boy' and Morgan got amused, he explained how it all started and I understood why Spence loved him so much. Halfway through dinner I felt a hand on my knee, it was Spencer's, he was going up and down and I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel amazing.

After we got done eating, Garcia proposed we go to a club, everyone thought it was a good idea so we got into Spencer's car and went to one of Emily's favorites. I hadn't been to one in a while so I was excited. As soon as we got in, Pen and Emily pulled me to the dance while the guys went and got us drinks. I was 4 drinks in all ready but Emily convinced me to do shots. After the second round all of us were drunk out of our minds, I didn't plan on getting drunk but here I am, absolutely shit faced with Spencer and his colleagues.

Garcia, Emily and I danced until we couldn't feel our feet, those girls were so fun to be around. We eventually all exchanged numbers since we had become pretty close, it was hard since we were all drunk out of our minds but we made it work.

I was feeling confident and the alcohol had taken over me so I pulled Spencer to the dance floor, we danced for a good hour until I started grinding on him, he didn't seem too mad about it because after a while he pulled me to him and really started getting into it, we both did. We flirted the entire time, God, did I love this side of him. It's sad that I probably wouldn't remember any of it.

We all danced till 5 in the morning, the girls were basically passed out and I was starting to feel tired. We were all drunk expect for Spencer and Derek since they had to bring everyone back home. Morgan or as Pen would call him "chocolate thunder" got them both in the car and I was off with Spencer.

He had to carry me out of the car since I was so wasted. I miraculously managed to open the door and when I did, I turned around to look at Spencer and asked "Spencie could you stay with me tonight please." He looked surprised but proceeded to say "Um yeah sure i'll sleep on the couch." "No no no please stay in my bed with me.!" He agreed and I went to my room where I automatically passed out.

—————————Spencer's POV—————————

She flirted with me the whole time we were at that club, she even grinded on me, I wasn't against it, it was hot as fuck, but she was drunk and I'd never take advantage of her or any drunk girl for that matter. As soon as we got to her place she asked me to stay with her and passed out as soon as her head hit her pillow. She still had her makeup and outfit on so I had to take matters into my own hands.

I took her makeup off with the makeup remover I found in the bathroom and put her in the some pjs I found in her dresser. She had an amazing body and I craved it since the moment I saw her but I would never do anything right now, those type of people disgust me. I took off my jeans and blazer and got in the bed next to her, she looked beautiful and peaceful when she was sleeping. I admired her until I fell asleep. God she was gorgeous.