Chapter 5: Faba's last stand

We're at the sixth chapter of the Hidden Legends of Alola and the Shadows of Darkness. Read on to find out what happens in this chapter. The events in this chapter follow through both SM anime episodes 49 and 50. The next two chapters will be almost as long, if not longer than this chapter so the update will be slightly slower than normal. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the chapter!

(Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon or anything that I can be sued for.)

******

Angie's POV

I can't believe what just happened… I took my eye off of Lillie for a moment, she goes to who knows where and now she can't touch Pokemon again. Seeing Silvally must've triggered something inside her, causing her to remember that day… Is she starting to remember?

After everyone went our separate ways to return home, Lillie just locked herself up in her room and hasn't come out since. In the blink of an eye, it was already nightfall. Staring out the window of my bedroom, I sighed in sadness. I'm really worried for her, will she be able to touch Pokemon ever again?

******

Gladion's POV

It's already nightfall as I went to confront Ash about what happened this afternoon. I've made it very clear to him that Silvally shouldn't be seen by anyone, especially Lillie.

At the beach where we met, I decided to just get right to the point, no use hitting around the bush.

"What happened?! Why did you bring Lillie to see me?" I asked him in anger.

"The reason she's unable to touch Pokemon again was because of something she remembered Ash, it was all so much better forgotten you understand?" I said as I felt my temper begin to raise.

"Sorry Gladion, see Nebby," he tried to explain but I won't have any of it.

"Don't blame it on Nebby!" I shouted at him while clenching both of my shaking fists.

"Sorry," he whispered, looking down at the sand.

I decided that that was enough talking with him so I left him at the beach and headed back to the motel with Umbreon and Lycanroc. When I arrived at the motel's reception desk to retrieve my room key, the man sitting there told me that someone was looking for me and is waiting in my room. Faba...

I opened the door of my motel room and saw the person who I have been expecting to see sitting on one of the couches.

"Young Master, welcome back," Faba said in mock respect.

"Faba… I thought it was you," I said, trying to contain my anger.

"I wasn't expecting you to be that welcoming, so thank you for that friendly greeting," he said with a conceited smirk gracing his lips.

"What do you want?" I demanded, getting straight to the point.

"Rumor has it little Miss Lillie isn't able to touch Pokemon once again, if my sources are correct. The reason I came here is to retrieve Type: Null, this task conforms to your mother's wishes." No way am I giving him Silvally, especially not after how he treated that Pokemon!