intro

It was a normal day for Nikko and his kids Daniel-Dawayne,Savannah,Jaidyn, and Jyllian.

Daniel-Dawayne pov

I woke up my younger twin sisters for school.They decided to wear matching ripped jeans,red hauraches,white I💜NY shirts,and red adidas track jacket.I actually had on the same thing when I was done getting dressed so did Savannah.Me and Sav dropped the twins off at middle school and then went to school.I found my friends and told them bout the outfit match.

"That's so cool" Jackobby stated.

"Awesome bud" Zachariah said while fist bumping me.

Nikko pov

It was getting late (4:15,they usually get dismiss at 3:00). I was getting worried .So, I called Cydne (Jylls aunt) but her answer was" idk, it's your weekend".Even thought the last part was uncalled for,she was right.I texted Jaidyn and Jyllian.

            Italics=Nikko
           Regular=Jyllian
           Underlined=Jaidyn

Hey girls

Hey dad

Yall okay

Yeah we are on our way home

Okay see you soon love bugs

Okay dad

Jaidyn pov

I told the rest of my siblings to pack up.We were just studying for a test we had.We packed up and got in the car.We arrived home and were greeted by our dad Nikko in a panic.

"You okay" I  asked dad.He looked at me and picked me up followed by a grunt as he tried to keep me and Jyllian from falling and carried us into the kitchen.

"How was your day" dad asked us. We all nodded.He went through our bags and pulled out some permission slips and practice tests.He signed the slips for us and helped us with the rest of our tests.

Omniscient

The doorbell rang.Everyone rushed to get it. But Jaidyn was the winner and opened it. Cydne was at the door. She walked in and hugged everyone.

"Does Jyllian have to leave today"Jaidyn asked.She then realized it was only Thursday.So she then had her answer.

Updates coming soon.