Dinner pt.2

So let me give you some side info...

Flashback

"Are you okay" I asked dad.He wiped his sweat filled face and kissed me and Jylls cheeks. He told us something happened to someone we knew, Chloe. She was hospitalized after falling on oil. Somehow the youngest daughter, Jyllian, already knew. Let's see what happens next.

Nikko pov

I looked at Cydne in shock. How could she know. Yes, she does live right next door. Considering that they are legit next door neighbors, I probably knew the answer to that question.

"Did you take a look next door the day she passed out".

"Um...no"

"So how did you know"

"I...don't know"

Cydne pov

It shocked me to hear that Jyll didn't know how she knew she just knew. Did she have a de javu. Or was she just a tired kid who was tripping.

"Jyll, are you tired"?

"No"

You probably could have imagined my face when she voiced the word no. It sent chills down my spine. So,I called Halle, just to make sure she knew that Jyll knew. She creeped me out when she said no one in her family knew that Jyll knew.

Jaidyn pov

Cydne came back in the room with a look of horror to say the least. She grabbed onto every chair before she sat down next to DD.

"Are you okay"

"Yeah,just a little creeped out" She said breathing heavy. I peeked at her phone seeing that she just hung up the phone with Halle. I'm guessing she said that either she or no one in her family knew.

Savannah pov

I went over and attempted to calm Cydne down. But there was nothing that could calm her. We decided to pay a visit to Chloe.

Chloe pov

I heard the doctors say someone was here for me. My neighbors Jyllian and Cydne came. I sat up and greeted them. Then I saw her dad, Nikko, and his three other kids, Jaidyn, Savannah, and Daniel-Dawayne. I almost forgot that Nikko had two sets of identical twins.

"Hey guys"

"Hey,how you feeling"?

"Im just taking it how it goes...one day at a time"

"OK,but I have a question"

"Yeah"

"Did you know that Jyll knew that you had passed out without taking a glance at any room in your house"

"Yeah"

"What how"

Everyone took a second to think how Jyll could have known. They still didn't know how she could. I looked at everyone like they were crazy, except Jyllian of course.

"How else"

"She was there"