Tsukishima //Earned It

(Listen to "Earned It" by The Weeknd (From Fifty Shades of gray) to get full effect 😳)
Song is above if you swipe left 😌
Also why the fuck is the picture above so fucking attractive like it should be 
I L L E G A L
To be that fucking hot.
Also if you haven't, Listen to Yagami Yato's Tsukishima ASMR that shits hot as fuck 😳 use headphones 🥴
Author-chan Out~
Word count: 3440
Holy shit I've never wrote that much plus 95% of it is Sex oops ¯\_()_/¯

All the stories in this book are NSFW (Lemons)
So please don't let me ruin your innocence so if your too young and have innocence still please click off I wouldn't want to ruin that for you... 🥺👉👈
Anyways my fellow Chibi-Chans May continue reading! 😈

***
Involves Some Kinky Shit 🥴
***
As soon as the door shut you both were ripping your clothes off, he yanked his jacket off quicker than the speed of light, throwing it onto the ground.
You tore your shirt off leaving you in your bra you watched as your boyfriend peeled his shirt off, as soon as he got it off it hit the floor.
He looked at you and growled softly with approval
He placed his hands on your waist pulling you up quickly you wrapped your legs around his waist and he began carrying you to the bedroom. With one of his hands supporting your butt he opened the door,
As soon as he stepped into the bedroom he kicked
the door shut.
He carried you over to the bed and pinned you down, his lips pressed to yours in a rather harsh manner.
But even though he was harsh his lips were soft and passionate, his tongue glided against the bottom of your lip before slowly shoving through your lips.
You groaned softly as one of his hands held your wrists down, the other slowly trailed up and down your waist.
His tongue danced in your mouth, with his knee in between your legs he pushed his knee against your clothed womanhood.
You moaned softly causing him to smirk into the kiss, he bit your bottom lip softly before letting go of your wrists.
He rubbed your thighs softly still continuing the kiss, he pulled your legs around him finally your lips came to a halt when he pulled away.
He smirked looking you in your eyes before leaning into your neck, his tongue glided across your neck leaving a trail of his saliva where ever it went.
Suddenly he bit down exactly on your sweet spot,
"K-kei!~.." you moaned out your face quickly turning red, his smirk grew as he continued to nibble on that spot.

After he was satisfied with the bruises and bite marks he had made on your neck and collarbone he pushed himself off of you to rid himself of his pants.
After his pants fell to the ground he peeled yours off,
He lightly kissed your inner thigh as he threw your pants to the ground.

He then crawled back on top of you, he un hooks your bra letting it drop to the bed underneath you.
He kissed your chest lightly before cat licking your right bud.
"Ah...K-kei," you whimper softly as his tongue swirled around your bud, he softly kissed your stomach before pressing his lips back to yours as if it was a drug he needed.
He let his lips slide down next to your ear,
He left a soft kiss before he felt your soft lips against his neck.

"Y/n..." he groaned softly before smirking against your neck "Don't Tease Me, You wouldn't like what I would do to you if you were to continue" he said next to your ear.
His words sent chills down your spine causing you to bite his shoulder, he groaned softly in your ear. "Fine, You did this." He mumbled against your neck before moving down to your clothed womanhood.
He lightly kissed your clit through the cloth causing you to squirm slightly.
"Your already this wet Kitten? Who made you such a...Mess?" He snickered softly before rubbing you through the cloth. "K-kei..." you mumbled as his fingers traced the cloth, his fingers grasped the cloth pulling them down.
As you felt the cold air hit your womanhood you whimpered,
Kei kissed your thigh "Do you want it? If you want it then beg for it, kitten" he said sternly leaving butterfly kisses along your thighs.
"K-Kei please..." you whimpered, his kisses sending heat through your body, "I can't hear you kitten" he mumbled against your thigh
"Kei Please,," you moaned louder as you felt him smirk against your skin.
"Please what?" he smirked as you whimpered
"P-please Kei, fuck me until I cant walk".
"Your wish is my command" he says before sticking two fingers in you.
"K-Kei..." you mumbled as his fingers pumped in and out of your hot core.