Kageyama//My GoodLuck Charm

꧁𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏꧂

Title: 𝑴𝒚 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎

All the stories in this book are NSFW (Lemons)
So please don't let me ruin your innocence so if your too young and have innocence still please click off I wouldn't want to ruin that for you... 🥺👉👈
Anyways my fellow Chibi-Chans May continue reading! 😈

Word Count: 1280
***

You were not a volleyball club manager, but you were with the club so often it was like family, and that's because you were dating Kageyama.

You sat on the bus next to Kageyama who had his earphones in at the moment, you sat there impatiently wanting his attention. You lightly clicked on his phone turning it on just to pause his music, he quickly looked at his phone then to you before pulling his earphones out.
"Did you need something?" He asked softly
"Yeah. Your attention." You pouted
He placed his hand on your thigh and rubbed your thigh softly before using his other hand to lean your head on his shoulder. You scooted close to him and he held you. His presence was comforting to you,
And even though you were his first girlfriend he knew how to treat you, he didn't even have to buy you anything to make you enjoy this relationship.
"Hey Tobio-kun?" You asked with your head still to his shoulder "hmm?" He answered still rubbing your thigh.
"I love you" you said lifting your head up to look at him, his eyes widened slightly and his face went a deep red. He than put on the most basic Tsundere face ever "I love you too.." he mumbled back.
You pushed your lips out signaling for a kiss, he pushed his lips to yours for a soft second before pulling away.

"we can't just kiss like that before my game."
He mumbled
"What?! Whyyyy?" You asked pouting,
He blushed a little looking away from you
"because then...I can't control....it.." he said still looking away.
"Wha?...oh! Oh! I...I'm sorry.." you said feeling slightly guilty which he could easily read.
"N..No! It's not your fault! You can't help it!" He says quickly.
You still pouted feeling extremely guilty,
He hated when he made you feel bad, or upset.
He pressed a kiss to your lips, this time the kiss lasted longer. His lips moved against yours in a sweet and passionate manner.
His face soon started growing redder as the kiss got more passionate and he felt himself get excited.

You quickly pulled away "Your game is in less than two hours away, you can't kiss me like that or
ya know...you'll..." you said panicking knowing that he won't be able to play correctly if he is horny.

"It's a little late for that..." he mumbled
You quickly looked down and his groin which had a visible Tent in his shorts. your face then went madly red and so did his.
"Don't Just Look at Him!"
"Him?! What, did you name it?!"
He went dead silent and made eye contact with you.
"Oh my god... did you really?"
Blush softly scattered across his face in embarrassment.
"Let's just...forget about this talk..." he said not looking at you, "okay but what are we going to do about it?" You pointed down at the tent in his shorts.
"What do you mean?" He asked confusion in his voice
"Well you don't play normally when your horny" you whispered the last part.  "I'll figure it out.." he said thinking.

Throughout the bus ride he couldn't help but continue to give you kisses and feel himself get even more excited but how was he going to remove his...Problem?

**Off The Bus**

As soon as you stepped foot into the building Kageyama grabbed your hand. "Uh... T-tobio?... where are we going?" You asked as he pulled you away from the team "Bathroom." He said sternly, you waved bye to Suga and the rest of the group who was watching this scene. As soon as you entered the single unisex bathroom he slammed you against the wall. "T-tobio...we cant do this here.." you said softly, he quickly locked the door.
"Why can't we?" He said peeling his jersey off,
"C-cause you have a game in less than-"
"I know, I know... But your My GoodLuck Charm" he said sitting his jersey down on the sink.
"T-tobio? Are you sure about this what if we get caught?" You ask gulping softly.
"We won't, I promise." He said reassuring you before connecting his lips to yours, he left small pecks before leaving his lips on yours for longer.
He licked your bottom lip before letting his tongue slide into your mouth, he grabbed your hips grinding himself against you. "Fuck..." he groaned into the kiss before pulling his tongue back out of your mouth.

He pulled your top off and sat it on the sink,
"Skirt off." He said as he began peeling his shorts off
You obeyed him and pulled your skirt down sitting it on the sink; He did the same with his shorts. He turned you around and pushed you against the wall softly, your cheek pressed against the cold wall as you felt his finger hook your panties and yank them down.

Almost immediately you felt two of his fingers enter you. "T-tobio!..." you whimper trying to stay quiet,
He smirked behind you and continued to pump.
You held in your moans as your breath hitched
He than pulled his fingers out, he slid his fingers into your mouth letting your liquid mix with your saliva.
He groaned as you sucked on his fingers, you then released his fingers.

He dropped his boxers and grabbed your thigh lifting it up before pressing his member against your folds. He used his hand to cover your mouth not allowing your moans to be free as he inserts himself member into you. "Haaa...oh fuck.." he moaned softly before thrusting himself in and back out.
"T-tobio" you moaned arching your back but your moan was muffled by his hand. He smirked as he pulled out for a second "turn around I want to see your face" and you obeyed.

He smirked removing his hand from your mouth, he dropped both of his hands to your hips, before sliding his member back into you watching as your face changed.
He felt as your dripping core begged for his length,
He thrusted into you harshly, "T-tobio! Ah, f-faster!" You moaned he just smirked and obeyed you.
His hands gripped onto your hips as he slammed himself in and out of you,
"Y/n..haa..I'm gonna..ha..cum." He groaned as he slammed into you feeling you tighten around him was throwing him over the edge.
"M-me too..haa..inside..please" you moaned gripping onto his broad shoulders your nails digging into his skin.
"Are you on birth control?" He asked speeding his thrusts up as he felt his release near. All you did was nod
"T-tobio!.." you moaned as you released on his
✨Throbbing✨
✨Cock✨
"Fuck..fuck..ahh right there.." he groaned softly before he came In you.

And in perfect timing there was a knock at the door
"Hey king, we understand you need to take care of your small dick but you need to hurry we have a game to attend." Tsukishima said snickering through the door.

You both held onto each other panting for a few seconds before getting dressed and leaving the bathroom.

Let's just say his game went really well and you have him a little present when you guys went home 🥴