Aftermath {Marinette}

I am baaaack thankyou for voting @carmiebaby I dedicate this chapter to you. In this chapter I've showed what Marinette does after Dick left and a very cute flashback of her days in circus (with Dick of course)And plz answer me I am torn between Jasonette and Dickinette what should I make it how about a poly of the two Jasickinette Ha funny plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what should I make from this plz comment I am hungry for your response.                    Enjoyyyy.

After the death of Graysons Gina had gone back to tour the world to ease her pain while Mari went home to her parents. She hadn't seen her parents since she was 5 years old. After 2 years of initial struggle they had accepted their fates that they couldn't take her back. They were very happy to see that she is happy but the news of her getting back to them was not a small one. when they heard the news they were shocked Tom immediately hugged Sabine and they both cried happy tears.They prepared her room and prepared a time-table for themselves. They are not going to lose their daughter again.

When the day of her arrival came her parents rushed to get her.When they saw her Sabine launched herself at her daughter and both of them hugged her like if they let go she will disappear. When they finally made it home, a thought came to Sabine's mind. She said,"Marinette, sweetie you know we support you; You loved it there then why did you came back."

"The Graysons...The Graysooons are dead mamma."Her voice broke she cried."They fell from the trapeze Ricky and me saw them fall mamma now I will never see him again. But he is my BFF we are the sunshine duo. Why did the God separate us? Why did he take their parents? Why did he let uncle John and aunty Mary? I want to hug him mamma but he is gone. I can"t practice with him or play with him."She cried her heart out on the shoulder of her parents.

Her parents thought 'This isn't that good thing after all'

Mari most of the room was pink. She went to her room and started organizing her room. She started unpacking. She smiled as she put her favorite photo on the table. She remembers that day crystal clear.

FLASHBACK

The day was pretty boring they were setting the circus. She was painting with Ricky happily humming. She was bored. Time for a prank. She laughed maniacally (inside her mind of course otherwise he will get alert. She moved closer to his face. When he saw her he moved his face a little back she moved closer and closer. He had an unsure look on his face.'She' was plotting something' she moved closer and closer until he could no longer back away. Their faces were mere millimetres apart. Then what happened you say? She lifted her hands and cupped his face. Then she stood and ran as fast as she could with a shit-eating grin. On the other hand Dick watched as she ran and Whhhhy just whyyy is he feeling something wet and cool where her hands were? He raised his hand to stroke his cheek, only to see paint on his face. Oh! Game on then.He ran after her with a brush and some paint. They jumped, back flipped, did everything they could to avoid running into someone as well as running away from each other everyone watched in amusement. They reached a dead-end. He smirked. When he used the brush to color her nose. She used another brush to color his. Someone got a picture of their war. They both were just so mischievous that everybody has started to feel a need of camera. They loved how the sunshine duo gave them so many photos they cannot even count it. That day they both their faces ,arms, hell even legs were completely covered in paint.

FLASHBACK END

She then made a secret wall. She pasted the pictures on a wall then covered the whole wall with a new wall (of cardboard or wood you choose. And just don't tell me that they can't make it. A person who has traveled the world for last 6 years is bound to learn something. Just assume she knows that) She hid everything related to him. After a peaceful dinner she went to bed with a single thought 'I will find you' then she slowly drifted to sleep. ______________________________________________________________________________

I will ask it again "Should I make it Jasonette or Dickinette?" DO COMMENT . AND VOTE IF U WANT DICKINETTE AND JASONETTE IF U LIKE DAMINETTE THEN VOTE MY OTHER BOOK "THE BEAUTY AND THE BIRD"

Hope u enjoyed.

Love,

Jasmehraj