Chapter 1: Isn't That Kitty?!

~Sally's P.O.V~
It's been a year since that day. The day I almost died. I sighed, "Anythin' wrong Sally?" Foxy asked looking into my eyes. I smiled, "I'm glad you care about me,Foxy but nothing's wrong" I said. Foxy sighed and put an arm around me pulling me closer to him, "Ye know ye can tell me Anythin' right?" He asked. I nodded and lay my head in his chest, "I was just thinking about that day" I said. Foxy sighed again and looked at me, "Ye don't need ta worry 'bout that anymore" He said, I just nodded and lay with him.

~An Hour Later~

*knock knock* "Who is it?" I asked opening the door. The person at the door tackled me to the ground, "Um hi?" I said, "H-Hi!" The person said. I got up and looked at her features she looked really familiar...wait...was it?, "Kitty?" I asked. She nodded, "You remember me Sal?" She asked I nodded, "I haven't seen you in forever!" I said looking at her, "I know right!!" She said hugging me.

~Haylee's P.O.V~
I walked out of my room to see who was at the door I stopped as I saw Sally hugging a girl, "Who's that?" I asked looking at her features she was a wolf hybrid, "She's Kitty my old BFF" Sally said, "H-Hi M-My Names Kitty" she said quietly, "Okayyy my names Haylee" I said. I then fell myself fall down in the ground and a weight behind me, "Hiya!!! My names Tiffany!!!" I heard Tiffany say, "Hi there my names Charlise!!" I heard Charlise say why are they so heavy, "Can you guys please get off me!!!" I said trying to get up I heard giggles and they got off.

~Tiffany's P.O.V~
"We have a spare room that you could have that's only if you wanna live here!" I said looking at Kitty she nodded, "What colour is it?" She asked, "Midnight black and angel white" Charlise said, "My favourite colours" Kitty said I giggled. "You wanna meet some other well...people?" Sally asked Kitty nodded and followed us. I walked onto the backstage and sure enough everyone was there, "Guys we want you to meet...KITTY!" I said they all nodded and said their names.

~Charlise's P.O.V~
I walked along with everyone else, Kitty was for some reason just stayed on stage looking at everything.

Okie remember to vote,comment,follow and possibly share BAIIIII