Chapter 3: The Beginning Of Love Last Part: Kitty and Jack

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CHECK MY DEVIANTART ACCOUNT I'VE BEEN DOING SOME COMICS AND REQUESTS THAT I HAVE TO DO!!!! http://truelox.deviantart.com THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO A REALLY EARLY BIRTHDAY GIFT TO KittyLoveNalu IM DRAWING SOMETHING FOR YOU SOON KITTY!!! YOU'LL FIND IT ON DEVIANTART WAIT WHY AM I STILL IN CAPS I DON'T KNOW BUT IT IS FUN ANYWAYS ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

~Kitty's P.O.V~
I walked around blushing every time I passed Jack. We haven't been talking much today, but we kept on passing each other. We then passed the 100th time and he grabbed my shoulders shaking them. "K-Kitty! I have to tell you something" he said looking at me in the eye. "Go ahead" I said looking at him he looked really nervous, "Uh....I....um-" he said but I cut him off before he could say anything by kissing him,his lips were soft. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he kissed back. We then pulled away for air and looked each other in the eyes, "Kitty, I 💗 you" he said a smile on his lips, "I 💗 you too" I said hugging him. "I KNEW IT!" We heard a voice I looked around and saw Sally peeking her head in this room with a smirk, "S-Sally!" I yelled making her giggle and walk away to her room. "CONGRATS" I heard her yell I face palmed she can be annoying at times.

~Sally's P.O.V~
SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YUS THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

~???'s P.O.V~
"Biggums! I'm hungry" I heard Jerome yell from upstairs, "Do you want to go out for some prizza?!" I yelled, "Yes!!!" Jerome screamed back, "Did someone say prizza?!" Jason asked as he poked his head in the room. I nodded my head, "YAY PRIZZA MY FAVOURITE!!!" Jason yelled, Jerome then came running down the stairs, "J-Rome and Jason!!!!!" I yelled, "LETZZZZ GOOOO!!!!" Jerome yelled running down the street to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria.

Haha guess who's P.O.V it is!!!!!!! Anyways remember to vote,comment,follow and possibly share AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY KITTY!!!!!!!! BAIIIIII