#1

You are Oliver, a schoolboy in Vocaloid High. You have a crush on Len, the popular boy, and you are sure he doesn't like you back. He is always playing games with his friends, but you can never seem to catch up. Your parents don't know about your feelings for him, so they think you're just being jealous.

That's not true; you really do care about Len. You would go out of your way to help him if you could. But then again, why should you? He has all the fun. You're a lonely boy without many friends, so if you don't ever have the courage to confess your feelings for him, then it's not all bad.

He'll never need you anyway; he'll never want you. What do you have that he doesn't? What can you do that he can't? Nothing. You're nothing to him. He'd treat you the same way he treats everyone, as a background detail.

You have no future with him. There is no path for you two to walk together. You'll always be in the background, barely noticeable, while he takes the spotlight. You're not mad about it; you just accept it.

But still, you cannot stop your feelings for him. You have done everything in your power to try to move on, but you just can't. Maybe it's best you don't have any feelings for him. At least then, you would be happy.

You shake your head, try to dismiss the thought. Tomorrow is school, and it's ten, it's time to sleep. You turn off the light and close your eyes. But in your mind's eye, you can see Len and Miao, sitting together, Len playing his song for you. It is a happy memory.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a way out of this rut you're in.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into the mind of our lonely Vocaloid. If you did, please leave a review!

REAL Author's note here. (I didn't even know AI dungeon could make A/Ns wtf! Do they like use Wattpad fanfics for their AI training data or something?) AI dungeon is honestly pretty fun. (Almost as fun as just laying in bed and drifting off to imaginationland... and it writes half the stuff for you! Lol.

(Oh yeah I never told the AI that Oliver is a Vocaloid, so o.o)