Kidnapped?!

(Y/n) POV

     It had been many weeks since the Fall of Beacon and Mommy is still not feeling herself, Blake and I have done everything we can to help her, but she still feels sadness and guilt. Even when Grandpa tried to cheer her up by having Atlas make a prosthetic arm for her, she said she wasn't quite ready. Blake has been training me because apparantely I unlocked my Semblance at Beacon and helped me try and activate it again. But for weeks, I have had no luck and started getting frustrated. One day though, Blake and Grandpa were making lunch and I was working on something for Mommy. I had just finished and was happily running back to the house, when I walk in I see Grandpa and Blake passed out on the floor, before I can check on them I get hit in the neck by something and I felt sleepy and fell to the ground.

Yang POV

     I was sitting in my room staring out the window, when I start smelling something burning. I get out of bed and rush downstairs and see Blake and dad on the floor just starting to wake up. I get to both of them and ask what happened.

Blake: I don't know, I just got done with the tea and something hit my neck, all of a sudden I felt sleepy and must've passed out.

     I look Blake over and notice something sticking in her neck, I pull out some sort of dart and take a sniff. I take a similar dart out of dad's neck and sniffed that too.

Yang: *sniff* Sleep poison. *looks around* Where's (Y/n)?

Taiyang: He's been working on something in the shed. Won't tell us what it is.

     I rush outside and check the shed and don't find him, I come back to the house and look around again and see the prosthetic arm that was made for me but a different color.

Yang: (Y/n) did this for me?

Tai: Guess he wanted to make you feel better by making it more you.

     I look at the arm and smile at the thought of (Y/n) working so hard just be helpful and caring, like I was there for him when I found him. I grab the robot arm and attach it to my arm and surprisingly it fits perfectly and comfortablely. I go to my room and get my gear and weapons on and head back outside and look for clues.

Yang: Hmm, these boot prints don't belong to anyone I know, and there are two sets. One appears to be male and one female, and they're heading to and from the forest.

     I think for a moment and wonder who would be dumb and determined enough to take (Y/n) from me. Then it hits me, his abusers, I stand up and go to the shed and unveil Bumblebee, I roll it out and I see Dad and Blake standing there.

Yang: (Y/n) needs my help, you two are not going to stop me.

Tai: We're not going to stop you, just try and keep a level head while you're out there. Clearly these people are much more devious than previously imagined.