Highschool

Victoria Jones was walking through the hallways of her highschool.

She had brown hair, and hazelnut eyes. She was 15 years old and 5 foot 8, where the story begins.

She walked through the halls, as her eyes gazed upon Waylon Wilson. Waylon was Victoria's crush. Though, she started to suspect that he wasn't just a crush anymore. She thought she was falling, yet there was nobody there to catch her.

This pain she felt was overwhelming. And even more pain crept underneath her skin, as she saw Penelope Adira pushed against the lockers as Waylon kissed her. Penelope. It wasn't anything new, of course.

Penelope could wrap any man she wanted to around her finger. She was hot, and beautiful. Something everyone wished they were. The worst part, was that Penelope knew how pretty she was. And she used it against every girl in the whole school. She was sassy, always got what she wanted, popular, she was a bully, she was bossy, and selfish. Blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect face. She didn't even need makeup to look good. She just had the good genetics and a lucky face. Penelope was also a rich little gal. And she was 16. She always got whatever she so dear wished to have.

Victoria on the other hand? None of those things. She was just a shy girl, who Penelope picked on.

Victoria looked down to the ground sadly, as she walked pass Waylon and Penelope, clutching her books tightly since she was full of horrible emotions. Emotions like sadness, anger, jealousy, and negative self-esteem.

Since Victoria wasn't looking at where she was going, she walked into a girl. Victoria looked up. She saw that this girl had pure blue eyes, black hair, a sweet smile, and cat ears. Her eyes widened when she realised that she had just ran into Valerie Theresa Nicole. Penelope's sister. Victoria was screwed.

"Oh, excuse me!" Victoria said nervously.

"Its quite alright. It's my fault, anyways. Don't get yourself too worked up."

The girl said and smiled cheerfully. Valerie Nicole was in fact, the sister of Penelope Adira, they just didn't share the same last name, since Valerie took their mothers maiden name. And Valerie was nothing like her sister. She was kind and sweet, unlike her rude and selfish sister.