Class

"Well, I should get to class now." Victoria smiled and walked off to her class.

When she walked in, the room felt immensely colder than the halls. She had no idea why. Maybe it was to much air conditioning?

Well, as she felt the freezing breeze, she sat down at her desk, next to the exchange student from Pairis, France.

"Bonjour" The girl said.

"Oh, hi." Victoria said, and smiled.

"Have you been practicing your languages often? I mean, theres not only me here, but we also have that exchange student from Greenland, Riean. And we have Spanish class." She asked.

Her name was Vivienne. Vivienne Octavia Hosslehaff. But everyone just called her Vivi. She was fluent in French and English, had a beautiful accent and singing voice, plus, it was commonly known that Vivienne always had the best love advice. She could help you in any type of relationship or problem in a relationship you may have. And what was even greater, Vivienne was Victoria's best friend. They had only known eachother for a year now, since Vivienne had exchanged to the U.S.A last year, but Victoria was glad to welcome her and stick with her.

"Oh, yeah, I do study for an hour whenever I get home from school. So hopefully I'll pass Spanish and be able to talk to you fluently in French soon!" Victoria smiled.

"Atta girl, Vicky." Vivienne replied.

Everyone then went quiet as the teacher walked into the room.

At lunch....

Victoria and Vivienne sat down at their usual lunch table, while everyone else sat at other tables.

One of the popular boys walked up to the table. It was Derek.

"Hey Vivi. Wanna go out sometime?" Derek asked.

"No thank you. I'm saving myself for somebody." She replied, and Derek walked away. This happened a lot. Vivienne would turn EVERY boy who asked her out down. And since she was so beautiful, nice, and from France, she had many boys fall in love.

"Whoa! You just turned down the hottest guy in school! Whoever you're saving yourself for must be a big deal, since you turn everyone down. Who is it?" Victoria asked.

"Oh.. well, actually.. it's.." Vivienne looked out in the distance, then looked back to Victoria. "I... I forgot. I just remember that they're really special to me."