Yeosang- heated

contains a lil bit of heated scenes hehet ;)

----------

being yeosangs girlfriend had its own ups and downs. even though his bandmates were the closest friends you had in your 20 years, the teasing never stopped.

hanging out in the dorm was a normal part of your day. it was either all 9 of you watching a movie or just cuddles with Yeosang. either way, you loved it here.

since both of you were so comfortable around each other, it wasn't a surprise if he sees you naked or you see him naked.

until now.

after a long day at the University you were studying at, he suggested you headed to his place directly. you immediately agreed, being the cheesy couple you were, a reason why the boys teased you so much.

you were greeted by his arms around your body, his warmth engulfing you, making you forget all the stress you went through the day.

"Y/N-ah i missed youu..." he said, pecking you on your lips, earning a giggle from you, which he felt like he wanted to hear it forever.[ew]

"ewewewewewewew- y/n-do this in his room- not in this livingroom- " you heard a voice which belonged to yunho, the one who loved to tease you.

yeosang shot a glance to yunho and dragged you to his room.

"hey y/n change into this" he said, taking out a pastel blue hoodie from his closet. "i know you like mine"

you smiled at him and said"thank you, now, get out, lemme change". he smirked and said," i dont wanna", earning a punch[dont ask me why she always punches smh] on his chest and pushing him out the door.

you closed the door,  and removed the top you were currently wearing , letting the cold air hit your half-naked upper body,  quickly putting on the hoodie.

before you could put it on. completely,  you felt two arms wrap around your waist and a kiss on your neck.

"yeosang, what are you doing-" before you could complete he placed a finger on your lips, saying "ssh, babe, not now"

pulling you to the bed and as he sat down, he pulled you onto his lap , making you straddle him.

he tucked your hair behind your ear and nuzzled his nose into yours, making your lips dangerously close to each other.

"are you going to kiss me or not?" he said, basically taunting you. without hesitation, you presses his lips against yours. 

it got even more intense when his hands traveled all over your body, earning a small whimper from you.

he smirked into the kiss while he said "looks like its gonna get heated."

end

a/n: heyyyy :P

im back huhu~

im sorry for y'all who wanted smut-

i just cant write it idk lolol

but on a happy note-

THE COMEBACK IUEGYURHKJGIURHFGUYWKKYUHJRT3G

i might make a smut for woo/san idk-

luv u!

quote: life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain -unknown