[requested] Seonghwa (S)

requested on tumblr

the arguments never lasted this long for seonghwa and you, and

the arguments never lasted this long for seonghwa and you, and. you had tried to apologize at least a 100 times, but never receiving a reply.

you eagerly waited for seonghwa to arrive, since he hasn't come home in literally two days. he promised to you that he would be home by 6 pm, but he wasn't yet, so you decided to ring him up.

he didnt pick up the call, although it rang a couple of times. soon enough, you hear the front door open, and getting shut almost immediately, indicating that seonghwa was home.

"baby?" you called out to him, recieving no reply.

his body was tense and his jaws were clenching, as he sat down on the couch, breathing a little heavily.

"baby are you-" 

"leave me alone y/n" he spoke out suddenly, making you jump. he was never like this.

"i mean, do you need anything like-"

"I THOUGHT I JUST SAID SOMETHING" he yelled at you , making you flinch.

"I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU NEEDED ANYTHING OKAY?" you yelled back, holding back tears.

"I DONT NEED ANYTHING FROM MY NOSEY SO-CALLED GIRLFRIEND"

you're heart shattered at the last few words. pursing your lips together and tears running down your cheeks, you said, "then why are you still with me in the first place?"

and then he realized.

he realized he was taking all his anger on the poor girl. he didnt realize how much it was going to hurt, to be getting yelled at, for nothing.

before he could reach out, you hastily rushed your way to the bedroom, shutting it and bawling your eyes out.

seonghwa on the other hands, was cussing himself out. how could be such a dick? he waited for hours, to let you calm down, so that he could apologize and do something to it up to you.

finally when three hours had passed, he made his way to the bedroom, taking a deep breath in and reminding himself that it was his fault, and not yours. (and that he was being an absolute dick)

he slowly opened the door, making little, almost no noise, and tip toeing his way up to you. he found you fast asleep, with your knees hugged close to your chest and looking at your tear-stained cheeks,  he felt horrible.

he sat on the edge of the bed, making the mattress dip due to his weight and placed a hand on your arms. that action awakened you, making you alarmed.

"s-seonghwa?" you mumbled.

"yes princess, im right here" he said, leaning towards you. you didnt really say anything, and he knew you were still mad about the whole incident.

"sweetheart, please- im so sorry..." he slowly mumbled as he wrapped his hands around your waist, laying down next to you, so you were in a position where he was spooning you.

you just blinked a few times at his statement and turned round to face him and swung your arms around his neck, with a smile playing on your lips.

"i know i wasn't the best boyfriend a few hours ago but, please forgive me....i -i  was just a little stressed about work and all- i took my anger out on you- im so sorr-"

"how many times will you apologize seonghwa?" you chuckled out. " its okay, im fine" you said.

"i still wanna make it up to you, princess" he said, his hands rubbing against your waist.

slowly, seonghwa's hand rested on your thigh, the hand on your waist abandoned its spot and he held your face gently as he made you look at him, and your breath trapped in your throat.  Closing the distance, you kissed him sweetly, one of your hands on his shoulder and the other on his chest playing with the buttons on his shirt. You sighed in your head when you felt him correspond to your kiss, his lips moving against yours. 

you only left his touch when you felt the need to actually breathe for once, and when he looked straight into your eyes, it felt like you wanted to be in that position forever: just you in his arms.

as he felt you drift away, the hand on your cheek moved to the back of your neck and pulled you so he could kiss you again, harsher this time, like if he were starving for your lips only. the still hand placed on your thigh started moving up and down , raking his nails on your exposed skin and making you shiver.

when he pulled away, you whimpered at the loss of warmth of your lip. he smirked, and bit your lip playfully, making you let out a light moan.

he went closer to your ear and slowly whispered, "i want you to ride me babygirl"

you smirked at his words and quickly sat up, pulling him up in the process. he kissed the part underneath your ear and left sweet, openmouthed kisses down to your collarbone, as moans left you.

he gently picked you up and placed you on his lap, after completely stripping yourselves. he wrapped your legs around his waist and you placed your hands on his shoulders.

"you want to do this right?" he said in a raspy voice.

"yes baby. anything for you" you said, slowly stroking his hair, unconsciously grinding your bare crotch against his. me let out a shaky moan, along with grabbing your thighs.

he slowly lifted you body upwards, and let you sink into his dick, and watching it disappear. he loved the sight in front of him : your mouth slightly agape, your brows furrowed, cuss words and moans escaping from your mouth.

you repeatedly clenched around his member , making him release raspy moans and whimpers. when he signaled you to move, it sent you both into subspace. he leans forward and leaves open mouthed kisses, onto your neck and in the valley of your breasts.  your hands threaded themselves into his hair, soon pulling his face up to yours so you could kiss him. 

you tried to tell him how good he felt inside you, but you couldn't form any coherent sentences, opting for biting your lip and arching your backan involuntary moan rips through your throat and your head falls to the crook of his neck when  his hands pulled your hips down into a powerful thrust that left your mind reeling. before you could even think, the both of you climaxed, staying still inside you when a final wave of pleasure found him. 

you and him stayed silent, trying to regain your breath again. seonghwa finally pulled out of you, tying the full condom and throwing it to the trash can next to the bed.

"sweetheart, are you okay?" he asked, before guiding your hands around your own waist along with his.

"im okay"

"you sure?" he asked, placing a kiss onto your lips.

"im sure baby" you said. "i love you so much"

"i love you too princess"