Exchanged numbers. {Dream} (2/??)

LOOK AT THE FANART!! OKAJFHSBBXJABCNZ I can't BREATH-

{A month later}

Nobody's POV:

"Does anybody has anything else to say?" Skeppy asked. "Toes." Vurb exclaimed. We all giggled. "Toes-" Y/N said and went back to giggling. "Yeah TOES. Jesus christ- ok BYE." Skeppy stated as he ended his recording.

"He's a dinosaur." Vurb said. "No! He's a turtle Vurb!" Zelk added. "Vurb, we all agree that the guy is a turtle. Not a T-Rex." Y/N exclaimed. Trying to stop the non-sense argument.

Vurb and Zelkham still fighting. What Y/N did, did not stop the argument.

{Time skip}

Y/N POV:

I was walking to the nearest cafe. It's called: Pups and cups. (I used to go there, there was a cafe like that back in the Philippines.)

'𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 dogs!' I thought to myself, feeling excited.

(If you allergic or anything.. don't mind this. It's just to make the story longer.)

I entered the cafe. I saw my friend and greeted her with a smile and wave. "The usual?" My friend asked me. "Yep!" I replied to her question.
"Comin' up!" She exclaimed.

{Time skip}

I waved goodbye to my friend and to the dogs. I exited the cafe and walked to the grocery store.

I entered the grocery store. I walked a little faster to the candy aisle. When I got there.. a familiar person caught my eye.

Dream POV:

I turned my head to the right. I was surprised to see Y/N. "Y/N?" "Clay?" We both asked in the same time and tone. She walked up to me.
"I'm surprised. We meet again." I added. Then, gave her a smile.

Y/N POV:

My cheeks slightly flushed with pink. "Y-yeah. How are you doing?" I asked Clay. And he replied, "Fine, you?" "I'm fine. I was going to get candies and chips per usual." I replied. I quickly grabbed what I needed. Then turned to Clay who was staring at me. "Need something, Clay?" I asked. "You really seem familiar to me. Do you have a Youtube channel?" Dream asked me. "U-uh.. yes I-I do." I stuttered. "It's [Youtube channel]." I added. "Your the one who plays with the trio, I assume." Clay exclaimed.

Clay and I started to walk out of the aisle. "Y-yeah!" I gave him a big smile. We talked for a while. But stopped as we got outside. "It's nice having a conversation with you, Y/N. Can I have your number so we could talk more?" Clay asked. '𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛..' I thought to myself. I hummed in response. We switch our phones and exchanged each other's phone number.

After that, we wave goodbye to each other, a smile forming on our faces. When I got home. I locked the door behind me. And screamed. My scream could almost be heard next door. "I GOT DREAM'S NUMBER!!!! EEEEEK!!!" I yelled.