Hey Little Girl {George}

Hey Little Girl - Sophiemarie.b

A/N: @_DepressedRose_ have requested this, I am not sure if this is how you meant it. Apologies, if this isn't how you wanted it. Be ready and chill. It's gon' be a long chapter.

Y/N POV:

I put on bandages to cover up my cuts. Yes, I am depressed. Your asking, why I did this to myself? Well, I wasn't treated the way I wanted to be. My parents were very abusive. Luckily I ran away from what I called, "home." But at least I have supportive best friends. I don't tell or show them my cuts or being depressed. I don't want them to worry for me. I want them to be happy.

After covering up, I sat on the couch and grabbed my earphones and phone.
And played the music.

I'm all choked up, I cannot talk.

I felt my knees against my chest.

I've got a f*cked up brain, f*cked up thoughts

Thought I was okay but then I guess not hope you know this is your fault.

Tears flow down my cheeks.

Want you to feel bad when you go to sleep, hope your sad when you remember me.

Hope you're feeling bad for all you did to me
And I hope you lie there in your misery.

Hey little girl, you never believe
There's a ghost inside of you but it's hidden too deep
Hey little girl, you'd never imagine
You get a little older, you'll get abandoned
Hey little girl, you know smoking kills
You don't really care 'cause you love how it feels
Hey little girl, you're falling apart
You don't really care 'cause they broke your heart

I harden my grip on my shirt. I started to sob hardly.

Fighting for all that I've lost
It's my time to show who's boss
I've waited in the dark too long
I've got this now so just stay strong

Oh, you won't believe until I'm up on stage
You make me bleed when you don't get your way.

I remembered the time my parents slapped me. Beat the heck out of me..

Hope you're scared when you remember me.
And I hope you lie there in your misery.

Hey little girl, you never believe
There's a ghost inside of you but it's hidden too deep
Hey little girl, you'd never imagine
You get a little older, you'll get abandoned
Hey little girl, you know smoking kills
You don't really care 'cause you love how it feels
Hey little girl, you're falling apart
You don't really care 'cause they broke your heart

Been in and out of recovery
Remember when I could hardly breathe
Sat in front of mirrors
Thinking to myself can't get any clearer what I'm doing to myself
Been in and out of recovery
I remember when I could hardly breathe

Flashback - George POV:

I remembered the times Y/N goes in and out of the hospital. There were times she randomly passes out. Doctors say she lost blood, she was experiencing phobias, anxiety, trauma and the one.. that broke my heart the most.. was 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑. Y/N did not show any signs of depression.

She was always happy around, making us and other people smile and laugh. That's what I like about her. I thought she was happy.. 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔. I didn't want to show signs that I knew she was depressed because she didn't want me to worry. But I worry a lot.

I sat in front of mirrors
Thinking to myself can't get any clearer what I'm doing to myself
Hey little girl, you never believe
There's a ghost inside of you hidden too deep

Hey little girl, you'd never imagine
You get a little older, you'll get abandoned
Hey little girl, you know smoking kills
You don't really care 'cause you love how it feels
Hey little girl, you're falling apart
don't really care 'cause they broke your heart
You don't really care 'cause they broke your heart

Hey little girl, you never believe
Ghost inside of you hidden too deep
Hey little girl, you'd never imagine
You get a little older, you'll get abandoned.

Reality - George POV:

I trot away from the elevator, when I got to my destination. I reached for the doorknob with my right hand and my left hand to knock. There were no answer. I decided to go in. 'Unlocked..?' I thought to myself. Then, I stepped inside.

I closed the door behind me. I trotted to the living room to see.. a pool of blood. "Y/N!!!" I ran to her lifeless body. Tears started to flow out of my eyes. I saw the knife stuck on her chest. "Why did you do this to yourself?!?" I hugged her. Her face were very pale, pale face and pale lips. I quickly dialed 911. "Their almost here.. their almost here.." I whispered in her ear. "Just hold on tight.." I sobbed.

{At the hospital}

"Sir, you have to stay outside." The nurse said. I nodded in response.

I stared on the small window. I saw them do surgery on her. I cried even more. I looked away with sadness. I wouldn't feel happy if she didn't make it. I would feel that a piece of me was gone..

{2 hours later}

I felt a tap on the shoulder. I quickly turned to whom it was. It was the doctor. I stood up. "How is she?" I asked.

The doctor returned a smile, "She made it." The doctor said, in response. "Luckily, the knife didn't affect her heart because it was close to her heart. Although she lost blood. But we had a solution and solved it. Now, we're taking her in a room." The doctor added. I couldn't thank the doctor enough. He saved the girl I had feelings for. (I'm not good at medical okay? Sorry xd )

I quickly woke up the boys. (Like the trio, DreamTeam, Lmanberg and others. I'm sorry I didn't add the people you wanted. But their all there.)

When we were all inside her room, I was the one who sat beside her. I examined her details while the boys chatting, Y/N wasn't pale anymore. And I was happy about that.

Y/N POV:

I heard chattering. I felt a warm hand holding my hand. The hand felt warm and big. I slowly open my eyes. I looked around and saw the boys. "H-huh...?" My voice sounded low.

George POV:

I felt the tiny hand move. I looked up and see Y/N opening her eyes. I quickly sat up. Then, I heard her soft and low voice, "h-huh...?" I and the boy formed a big smile. Which she returned back.

————————————————————
A/N:

Word count: 1123. (This part isn't included with the word count.)

I honestly love this chapter. It's just so lovely.. my opinion.

If ya'll want me to try it with a happy song, i'll be happily to do it!

Long chapter, wasn't it?