Seven

Ashton's POV

"CALUM!" I yell running into his house.

"Ash? What's wrong?" Calum comes bounding down the hall very quickly, his face set with concern.

"I fucked up, Cal! So bad!" I pant, feeling myself starting to hyperventilate.

"Whoa, Ash, breathe, man. Breathe." He grabs me, helping me stay up right. "Come on, to the couch."

'How the fuck did that even happen?" I say harshly, dropping my head into my hands.

"What happened, Ash? I can't help unless I know."

"I cheated on KayKay..."

~One Hour Earlier~

"Well here we are, LAX. Have a good trip, Iz." I smile, pulling into the drop off lane.

"Thanks for the ride, and for just today. It was nice to spend time with a friend." She sighs.

"I had fun too." I chuckle, leaning over to pull her into a hug.

"I hope things are alright for you when you tell KayKay about our morning." She sighs, relaxing into my hug.

"You worry too much, I'll be fine." I chuckle, pulling away.

"See you Monday morning."

"Bright and early Monday morning." I nod, pulling her in one more time for a quick hug.

"Thank you, again." She sighs, cupping my cheek softly.

"No problem, again." I chuckle, my eyes lazily fluttering towards her lips.

I don't even flinch as those perfect pink lips press themselves to mine. Moving in sync for a few moments, almost long enough to get lost in the feeling, but she jerks back just before I really can.

"Holy fuck!" Shit, I'm so sorry, Ashton! I shouldn't have done that!" She panics, her eyes wide as she scrambles out of the car. Before realization dawns on my fuzzy brain, she is running into the airport with her carry on dragging behind her.

"Fuck!" I gasp, my own eyes going wide as what happened just now clicks in my brain.

Kay was right... I kissed Izzy, and I definitely liked it.

~~~~~

"You what now?" Calum pulls me back from my thoughts as my tongue glides over my upper lip, trying to find any trace of her still there.

"I kissed Izzy. Or she kissed me? But I definitely didn't stop it." I sigh, "I'm an asshole. The biggest asshole. KayKay was right about everything."

"Izzy is yoga buddy girl that Kay has been nervous about for weeks now?"

"Yes."

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend too? So she also cheated?"

"No. They broke up yesterday. She told him she needed some time to be away from their constant fighting. He told her they were together or not, no breaks. So they broke up. That's why I was with her after class, she looked a wreck. I felt bad. I wanted to cheer her up, the same way I want to cheer anyone up who's feeling down."

"Okay, so maybe she was just sad, and you were there for her so her crazy mix of emotions got out of hand."

"Does it matter? I liked the kiss. She pulled away, not me. She was twenty meters away before any realization dawning on me about what had just happened. I kissed a girl who is not my girlfriend and I liked it. I'm the worst human alive."