Hero's Come Back!!

Naruto was walking down the road to the academy. It was the day of team placement and he was really excited to start his career as a ninja. He suddenly stopped. His eyes shot wide open. "What-?" A blue energy surrounded him and in the blink of an eye, he vanished.

All people in the world did too. Naruto snapped his blue eyes open, gasping. Around him were people of different ages and gender. He recognized a few citizen and shinobi of his village but the rest were strangers.

As soon as the more experienced ninja awoke and realized that they were in a room full of unknown people and ninja from other villages, they instantly reached for their weapons but were shocked and mostly scared to realize that they were missing.

Next they tried to reach to their chakra but couldn't feel it. They panicked and panic-struck tried finding something useful. It's apparent that the civilian were scared and a few children cried, confused. The Akatsuki were in the back of the room, hidden from view. All missing-nin and criminals were.

Naruto looked around and spotted the 3rd Hokage who simultaneously tried to calm the villager of Konoha and took a guarded stance. The blond haired boy quickly ran towards his Hokage. "What's happening?" He said loudly. Nearly all of the people looked at him. "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘫𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘪." Kisame thought. Most of the Akatsuki had the same train of thought.

The citizens of Konoha took a few steps back from Naruto, who just ignored it. That action wasn't lost on most people, who looked confused. Suddenly seats appeared with names written on them. A screen appeared in front of them. A voice was heard coming from all directions: "𝐒𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧."

The particular scared people quickly ran to their seats and the ones who didn't want to take the orders were going anyway, like possessed. "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞."

White spotlight landed on Sai, Yamato, Team Asuma, Team Kurenai, Team Guy, Iruka, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Kabuto, the jinchuuriki outside of Naruto and the spotlight landed on the current Kage. A red spotlight landed on Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. Obove their head, their names were written in blue energy. Team Kakashi's names were written in red energy.

The Akatsuki weren't introduced becouse that wouldn't go out good. The voice quickly finished the introduction. "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬."