CHAPTER 11 - LOOSE ENDS

A/N - I absolutely love the song that I have linked above. This chapter has some flashback/memory moments, so I hope it isn't confusing. Also I think this chapter is kinda cute, maybe? Enjoy!!

. . .

I'm not sure I have ever been in a house quite like this. It is elegant, but warm and homey all in one, completely reflecting his personality. He's basically giving me the tour every host does whenever they have first time guests. For the most part, everything is sleek, but there are many splashes of color, bringing so much personality to his home. He has a large grand piano and various guitars littered across the corner of his living room, and I am in no way surprised by it. He breathes music. It's his calling, anyone can see that.

There is a large set of french doors just off the side of the piano. It is hard to tell the beauty of his backyard as it is now dark, but from what I can tell, it's even more gorgeous than the front. It looks like there's a garden and plenty of plants scattered across the space. There's a patio, set with stone and cement with comfortable looking furniture unique placed throughout. The sun has completely set and the moon illuminates the night. It's breathtaking.

"It's nice, huh?" The soothing sound of Harry's voice cuts through my thoughts.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. Better than anything I've ever seen." My statement causes a soft chuckle to erupt from his lips.

"You must have not seen many homes around here, have you?" I shake my head, shrugging my shoulders slightly as I turn back toward him and the piano.

It's beautifully made, and I am sure it was crazy expensive. Not that he couldn't afford it, but I've never seen one quite this lovely before. Taking a few steps forward, I run my hand across the edge, taking in all of its beauty. Looking up, I see Harry watching me closely with a smirk on his face.

"C'mon let me finish showing you around." He says swiftly as he continues down the hall from the living room.

There is a bedroom he had converted into a studio, complete with mics, an array of instruments, and soundboards. He has his awards and multi-platinum records hung up on the walls followed by many unseen photos, rolling stone and gucci covers, and more. Everything in here is a testament to his success.

"So, did you invite me over just to show off your riches?" I tease and I can't hold back the devilish smirk on my lips.

"I invited you out, but you refused. So, I had to improvise." He chirps as he nudges me gently out the door of the studio, shutting off the light behind him. I pause in the hallway, waiting for him to take lead, but he does not. He stops in front of me, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you had this all planned out.." I trail off.

"Maybe." He holds out his hand, and I stare at it without moving an inch.

"Let's go." My gaze lingers a bit longer as I hesitate to bring my hand to his. Before I can reach him completely, he snatches my hand, gently leading me back down the hallway and toward the living room. I've never felt anything as soft as his hands before. Except for maybe Ginny's tiny little newborn cheeks.

Heat radiates through his fingertips, traveling up my arm and spreading throughout my entire body like a wildfire. The feeling only grows stronger as he brings me to the living room, sitting me at the piano. I know what he's up to...

The warmth from his hand dies out as he releases his grip, walking over to the french doors, opening them up fully, allowing the stars and the moonlight to illuminate the room. The cool breeze of the night fills the space around us as feelings of serenity creep through my body. My eyes are locked on Harry's lanky figure as he approaches and sits beside me on the piano.