𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄

❝ 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐓𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐓
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.

Alida was born of a home unknown to her, and to a family that was out of the ordinary. Although she would never be given the opportunity to meet them directly.

She wasn't normal. She had those distinguishing features that no one else in her village had seen before. Those cursed, black tear drops imprinted on her skin from birth. They had only become more prominent over the years, and therefore she only became more alienated. However, Alida chose to live her life how she wished without letting anyone's words effect her. Sure, it hurt to know she was a demon or a witch of some sort to them, but what could she do to change it? Alida believed she'd be better off embracing her strange abilities.

Before Alida could grow up fully and find herself, she would be pushed into a newfound world of havoc and discrimination. A world where she would be given no choice but to learn to fend for herself. And as unfortunate as it was, Alida would lose many things along the way. But with the bad, came the good.

Alida would come to acknowledge it sooner than him, but the man who shared those similar marks beneath his eyes would be the man that made the biggest impact on her life. And as unfortunate as it was, none of it would be easy. What could be easy when you are a girl such as Alida? A girl who everyone truly knew nothing about, and a girl who also knew nothing of herself.

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

i. legends never die , league of legends ft. against the current ; ii. don't start now , dua lipa ; iii. better , khalid ; iv. love myself , hailee steinfield ; v. in the name of love , martin garrix & bebe rexha ; vi. i love you , billie eilish.

[more coming soon.]