Showers and sex

Izuku POV
The cold water hit my over heating skin, my hands meet my neck, wrists, ankles, and small earrings. Taking all of them off, letting the collars drip to the floor.

My scent at full Capacity, the gem, mating? From the myths and stories, the person who took the gems chastity is the mightiest. Deserves more respect than the omega, some have got raped or forced into submission.

But this was different, I love Katsuki with all my heart, and he felt the same way. He treats me like I'm a god, and All I want to do is smother him in my love.

The shampoo washed out of my hair and with that I got out of the shower. Drying my hair and opening the bathroom door. Katsuki was sitting there naked, he was hard. He had only lust and love in his deep crimson eyes. His blonde hair glistened in the dark bedroom, his canines glowed, my body was pulled to him. The towel met the ground and me his lap, my scent filled the room almost immediately.

"I had everyone higher than omega leave and stay at the neighboring kingdom. Release that gorgeous scent of yours." A loud growl escaped his mouth as he finished talking. "I guess I will need to take reasonability for this~" my hand met his dick, it was twitching a lot.

Soon my mouth met the tip of his cock, slowly engulfing his dick. My mouth barely fit it, but I wanted him to feel good so I pushed myself.

Loud groans fill the room, and katsuki's hands meet my head.

"Katsu~ you taste so good~!" Practically moaning as he came in my mouth. The hot foggy clean liquid shot into the very back of my mouth.

More slick gushed down my thighs, heat filled my cheeks.

"Oh? Is my omega horny down there? Do you want your alpha to help?" A loud Moan, practically a scream, escaped my mouth as the alpha sent shivers down my spine.

The alpha pushed me onto the bed spreading my legs. Showing my slick covered ass, my body wanted more of Katsuki's roughness!

"Katsuki!! Please mess me up! Fill me full of seed!! Please~~!!!" Without a second thought, I feel wetness drenched my hole.

Katsuki's tongue?! More mews and moans left my filthy mouth. My thighs clamped onto Katsuki's head in pleasure.

"ALPHA!! Hmm~!! Ngh, Nyah~!! I'm going to cum!"

Katsuki suddenly stopped a lined his dick up to my entrance.

"Oh god! Izuku!! Your so fucking tight~!" Katsuki's big dick was shoved inside me.

It hurts! But I love it! This sensation, is something I could never feel by myself.

More thumping a thrusts filled the room, the slapping of me and Katsuki's skin.

"KAtSuki!! Please slow dow-!" Katsuki suddenly went faster, hitting this weird spot inside of me.

"Ahh! Ermm! Ka! Katsuki! Please!" More groans left Katsuki's perfect mouth, he bend down and kissed my lips.

My body jolted, "found it, my baby~ how are you feeling?" His lips meet my mark, and kissed and lick the mark sending shivers through out my body.

"GoOd! Please slower~" I said with a breathless voice, Katsuki pulled me into his lap going deeper inside.

"I'm close, my omega~!" My walls tighten as I came, and soon as I came. A sudden familiar warm liquid filled my hole.

"You were amazing,

My mate,"

To be continued

Please vote and comment