Meet The Heroes

Lyssa Parker moved around the pool table, ignoring the cat calls and walked straight to Noah in the far end corner. Her jet black curly locks were perfectly arranged. Her five inch stilettos clicked against the expensive marble floors and she sashayed to her on and off boyfriend.

"You didn't tell me you were around, last time we talked you were in the Maldives." Lyssa's high pitched voice chided Noah.

Lyssa Parker was your typical superficial, shallow, little miss popular of Brauchester Academy. A school for the elites of England. Her family was a legendary one and had ties to the monarchs of England. Now throwing a party this lavish was an easy fit for someone of Lyssa Parker's class. Her features made her look like a playboy model with her long legs, blue eyes, jet black hair and full lips, she could easy make the centerfold. One would classify her as a meany or an arrogant person but she was way worse in reality.

Noah Braun on the other hand was not your usual playboy. Surprising? Not at all. Yes he did sleep with different girls every now and then but he never led them on. It was always mutual consensual sex. Nothing more than that. Noah wasn't a jerk as many perceived him to be, he just gave off the unbothered vibe. Noah was a very quiet and mysterious person and surprisingly, he was always involved with Lyssa Parker. Everyone knew it, the other girls knew it. And maybe that was why they never wanted more than sex from him but he didn't care.

"Not now Lyssa, I can't stand your whining." Noah groaned.

Why did he tolerate her? Good question. Only he didn't have the answer to that yet. He was still questioning his reason for doing everything he did in his life and Lyssa was one of them.

She flinched. "The fuck you mean by you can't stand my whining? You can't just show up to my party uninvited when you've been gone for a month without a word, busy screwing every bimbo in a skirt I presume." Lyssa's eyes suddenly looked deadly.

"Well since you've drawn your conclusion already, why question me still?" Noah snapped growing irritated at her incessant complaints.

"Because you're supposed to be my boyfriend." Lyssa bitterly snapped. She was deadass tired of Noah treating her like dirt.

"No, we broke up a month ago remember? It was you who personally called it quits." Noah smirked. So she wanted him back? All that whining just to get him back?

Lyssa being the prim and proper socialite she was, straightened her back with her chin up and shamelessly rolled her blue eyes.

"A girl is allowed to have a bad day."

Noah scoffed "You can't be serious." A bad day? She broke up with him to fuck Drew all because she didn't want to be labelled a cheater.

"As a matter of fact I am. I had a bad day, end of story. We're back on pretty boy." She patted his cheek before strutting away.

"The hell we are." Noah muttered under his breath watching her disappearing figure.

         ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Tracy Evans moved her lips against Luke's. She had been preparing for this day, or night rather, when she would finally get the guy she liked. Tracy may be a rich kid but she was no snob, she was in fact the very opposite of that. Her goddess like features made her look so ethereal that many still wondered till this day why she was nice to everyone. With the rather appealing visage of hers, perfect enough to rival Beyoncé's which she inherited from her A-list actress mother, Tracy was surprisingly humble and was in no way arrogant or obnoxious about her looks. Luke's hand fondled her ass, while the other crept up to caress a clothed boob and Tracy moaned. Luke was a bully in your typical sense but Tracy loved his style and chauvinism. And in that moment, oblivion was all that mattered.