Chapter 11

Anakin couldn't help but smile a little at the passed out Ahsoka on the medical cot in the ship.

They had managed to steal one of the ships and were currently on their way to Corusant.

And now Ahsoka was strapped to a medical cot with sedatives being pumped constantly into her system.

"I hate that we have to keep her chained up like some sort of animal." Anakin said to Obi wan who was standing behind him.

"I know Anakin, but we can hope that there is still good in her." Obi wan said softly as he walked so as to sit next to Anakin.

"I KNOW THERE'S GOOD LEFT IN HER!" Anakin yelled.

There was a pause of silence.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's ok Anakin, I understand." Obi wan said softly.

"How long until we arrive?" Anakin asked softly his gaze never parting from Ahsoka.

"Not long." Obi wan replied.

"What do you think they do to her when we arrive?" Anakin asked sadly.

"I'd imagine they will have a trial for the death of Master Yoda. And for other war crimes." Obi wan said in a more serious tone.

"Other?" Anakin asked.

Obi wan nodded.

"You might want to get some rest. It's going to be nothing but chaos when we land." Obi wan told his old student.

"I'm not letting her out of my sight again. She needs me." Anakin pleaded.

Obi wan just sighed.
"Suit yourself." He said softly before leaving Anakin and returning to the cockpit.

Anakin looked at the blood on Ahsoka's face and winced a little.

He wasn't going to look at that any longer.

He grabbed a wet cloth from the medical supplies and tried his best to wipe the blood off her face.

But that wasn't the only thing that was coming off.

Her markings.

As he cleaned her cheek the new rectangular shape had started to wash away and he could see her old wing shaped markings.

"Of course, it's just paint." Anakin chuckled. Usually the face tattoos are what make a Togruta unique. You can't exactly change them.

He brought the cloth over to her other cheek and wiped the paint off of there until it was clean, then he cleaned off her forehead erasing the third marking.

Once his work was finished he looked by at Ahsoka and smiled.

"There we go Snips." He said softly.

—————

Anakin must have fallen asleep next to Ahsoka because the next thing he knew he was being woken up by Obi wan.

"We are here." Obi wan said softly.

Anakin nodded and pressing a couple of buttons on the cot Ahsoka was on, it was soon floating and moving towards the door.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Anakin said under his breath as they exited the ship and entered the Jedi temple.

Immediately they were surrounded by Temple Guards who in turn helped escort them in.

"I was beginning to wonder where you had gone." They heard Master Windu call out in front of them.

"Grandmaster Windu, we have apprehended the person responsible for the murder of Master Yoda." Obi wan said motioning towards the guarded medical cot.

Windu walked towards the cot and let out a sweat under his breath once he saw who it was.

"Padawan Tano did this?" Windu asked in a quiet voice.

"Yes she told me herself." Anakin said sadly.

"Guards bring her to a holding cell and wake her up once she is restrained." Windu ordered and the guards bowed and left.

"She needs to be watched at all times." Anakin warned.

"Then I will allow you to be in charge of that Slywalker." Windu said to him.

Anakin smiled slightly before bowing and running off after the temple guards.

"So she's fallen?" Windu asked Obi wan.

"Yes, but I believe she can be turned." Obi wan argued.

"She is too dangerous. We will just have to see." Windu told him before leading him inside of the temple.

—————

Once Rex had heard of Anakin's return he made sure to get some of the boys to go and greet him.

"So where do you think he ran off to this time?" Fives asked with a hidden chuckle.

"Probably to go see Senator Amidala." Hardcase said laughing.

"You wanna say that to him?" Rex asked in a stern voice.

"No sir!" Hardcase said sternly.

"There's General Skywalker!" Jesse exclaimed as he pointed to Anakin.

"General!" Rex yelled as he walked towards him.

"Hey Rex, hey boys." Anakin said softly.

"What happened?" Fives asked.

"Well..."

"Who's that?" Jesse interrupted as he pointed towards the temple guards.

"We were able to find the person who killed Master Yoda." Anakin said sadly.

"And?" Fives pressed, "who is it?"

"I'll- I'll tell you guys later after we interrogate her." Anakin stuttered.

"Alright general." Rex said taken back a little bit by the fact that Anakin didn't tell them.

Anakin then ran off leaving the group of clones with confused looks on their faces.

"Ok he's definitely hiding something." Fives said to the group.

"Yeah no shit!" Rex exclaimed frustrated.

"Hey!" Echo yelled at Rex's outburst of language.

"Oh shut up Echo!" The clones yelled in unison.

"Excuse me boys but I'll be right back." Rex said before turning.

Rex then parted from the group to trail behind Anakin.

He was going to find out what his General was hiding.

Sorry it took me so long I'm going to try  and write another chapter today