Chapter 16

"No I won't." Anakin told her. "I won't do it." he slowly took a step closer towards Ahsoka.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANAKIN. IF YOU DON'T DO THIS THEN THE JEDI WILL FALL!!" Ahsoka yelled at him.

"No they won't Ahsoka we can stop this!" Anakin yelled her throwing both of their patience out the window.

"No we can't Anakin. Believe me." Ahsoka calmly said her eyes flickering in and out with the colors.

"Maybe I can't," He looked at her in the eyes. "But you can.."

Ahsoka's face formed a look of horror at Anakin's statement.

"Don't ask me to do that.." Ahsoka said standing up and looking at the chair she was just attached to.

"Ahsoka I know your scared-"

"I'm not scared of him Anakin!" Ahsoka exclaimed pulling on her lekku in frustration.

"THEN WHO?! WHO ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF?" Anakin yelled at her.

Hearing the commotion from the inside the clones nodded to each other and opened the cell doors and walked in.

"Myself..." Ahsoka whispered her eyes trailing the floor.

"The dark side i-its like a drug a-a strong one. One taste and your addicted. And once your addicted all you want is more." Ahsoka's eyes flickered once more, but this time from yellow to red.

"Ahsoka what are you saying..?" Rex asked breathless.

"I'm addicted, and even though I know its wrong it just feels so good-"

"The power?" Anakin finished for her walking over and placing a hand on her shoulder.

Ahsoka nodded.

"T-then we find a way to get rid of it!" Kix argued and Ahsoka just shook her head.

"You can't get rid of something you were born and bred to be." Ahsoka said the anger rising slowly in her voice.

Anakin knowing that she would probably blow her fuse soon decided they had waited long enough.

"Ahsoka there was a reason the sith were after you as a child what was it?" He pressed.

"Ever heard of the prophecy of Bogan?" Ahsoka asked her voice slowly turning back into its old sickly nature.

"The old tale of the new bogan?" Anakin asked.

"What's a bogan?" Fives asked taking off his helmet and placing it on his hip.

"The dark side of the force reincarnated into flesh." Anakin said his eyes focused on Ahsoka's now bright red ones.

"Oh." Fives said quietly.

Then Ahsoka started to laugh.

But it wasn't a genuine laugh.

It was sickly and almost singsongy.

"He's coming......" She said in a singsongy voice as her veins darken and her eyes shot daggers at all of them.

"And there's nothing you can do to stop him." She said with a smile as she walked closer to Anakin.

"Your move chosen one." Was all Ahsoka was able to get out before she fell to the ground due to a stun blast.

Jesse stood blaster in hand pointing at Ahsoka as she fell.

"Thanks Jesse." Anakin meekly said.

"What. Was. That." Fives stuttered out.

"Remember what she said about her when it comes to the power the dark side gives her?" Rex asked the group.

"Y-yeah she said it was like a drug. An addictive one..." Kix stuttered out.

"So if when she gets like this..." Rex looked at the unconscious body.

"Then that means someone is here...." Anakin said quietly as he looked around the cell in horror.

"Who do you think it is?" Fives asked.

"I have a pretty good guess.." Anakin said before crouching down to the place Ahsoka laid and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder.

"Sir what's going on? Who's coming?" Rex asked his voice filling with worry as he placed careful hands on his blasters.

"The sith lord who turned her into this.." Anakin said his voice filled with venom.

The clones faces darkened with worry as they began to hear noises down the hall.

Moving as fast as he could Anakin pulled down the ventilation hatch and threw the unconscious  Ahsoka in.

"I need you guys to get her out of here." Anakin ordered the group.

"But-"

"That's an order Rex. Now go" Anakin yelled.

The clones quickly jumped into the vents and dragged Ahsoka along with them.

Anakin felt a shiver go down his back as he saw a red blade pierce through the walls of the cell.

He took a deep breath in.

He ignited his saber and held it out in front of him.

The doors fell to the ground with a crash.

His eyes met the sith lord's.

"Chancellor?"

(........NOBODY PANIC NOBODY PANIC.......*continues to scream* OK IM PANICKING )