HOW IT WORKS (REFINED)

✨ HOW IT WORKS!

✨ To understand this contest better, kindly read this chapter

✨ To understand this contest better, kindly read this chapter. It's quite important you get how this contest works.

After a few discussions and overview we've decided to make a few changes to how this award will work.

1. It will be a weekly contest and no longer monthly. We see it appalling to waste the time of graphic designers four times.

2. A contest will be published and the number of participants needed for that contest will also be published as well.

Participants will be listed and afterward, their entries will bw published here as well.

3. New parts of the contest will hold each week.

4. One week, designers will be given a theme and their work will be published here after a week and a few days.

5. The announced judges for that week, will score the works.

6. The winners be announced and Participants awarded prizes as well.

7. We believe this is a better option, compared to selecting 20 participants and giving them new jobs for four weeks.

8. We hope this is better.

9. However, forms will be published before each edition and scoring by judges remain the same.

10. FOR SCORES;

-Each judge will score the works, by 50 marks.

-Hence the sum of both scores will be 100 marks.

We hope you got all of that. Now for a sneak peek at how your works will be judged (to enable you work with ease on your art works), kindly check the next page.