Francine

No one would buy the house for longest time due to the stories of it being haunted, but then one day Francine and her family moved in and knew the stories, but who believes in ghost stories right? The house seemed quiet and very lovely, could use some dusting and cleaning though. A few weeks went by and everything seemed normal till about the fourth week. Francine was laying in bed and heard a clicking sound which awoke her from her slumber. "Hello." She said rubbing her eyes seeing no one there. "I guess I am just hearing things." She said getting up and heading downstairs for some water. When she turn on the sink she heard laughter. "Francine Francine" A child like voice was heard. Francine looked around the kitchen. "Hello?" She asked again. "Is someone there?" Francine asked in a more confused state and knowing she was not dreaming this time. "I know someone is here who are you?" She asked, but only silence was heard for ten minutes. "I must be going crazy." She said before taking another sip of water then going upstairs back to bed.  "Francine Help me!" The girl voice said which startled Francine more. "Help who?" Francine asked and then clicking once again was heard, but this time from her computer. She got onto the computer in her room and saw cookie clicker up she went and clicked onto it. "Hmm.. this seems fun." Francine thought.