1. Breaking the engagement

" CIEL! IM BACK TO VISIT YOU!" Lady Elizabeth squealed at the top of her lungs to Ciel.

She came unexpectedly as always. She was a 12 year old who acts like a 5 year old high on sugar.

Ciel rolled his eyes. But today he had a plan. He never loved his fiancée(only in the cousin way) he was forced to by his parents. So he always tries to tell her about canceling the engagement but Lady Elizabeth always gets away by babbling about cuteness. Sebastian, his demon butler, doesn't like to see his young master sad or annoyed so he and Ciel thought of a fool proof plan.

"Sebastian, tell Lady Elizabeth to come to my room. Tell her is important." Ciel ordered Sebastian.

"of course my lord." Sebastian said as he made his way down the stairs and Ciel went to his room.

Lady Elizabeth was running around looking for Ciel but stopped to greet Sebastian.

"Why hello Sebastian! May you please take me with Ciel?" Lady Elizabeth said while she curtsied.

"Hello Lady Elizabeth. My master would like to see you too. It's very important." Sebastian said.

"Oh, ok!" Lady Elizabeth said.

Sebastian escorted her to Ciel's room. As Sebastian opened the door Lady Elizabeth ran in and started hugging Ciel so hard that he was choking.

"Oh Ciel! I missed you so-"

"Lady Elizabeth please stop and take a seat, your choking me!" Ciel interrupted Lady Elizabeth in a mad tone.

She herd Ciel and quickly down in the nearest chair.

"Sebastian said you wanted to tell me something important! What is it!" Lady Elizabeth said excitedly thinking its something sweet.

"Well, um, please don't get mad or sad but..." Ciel started, he looked at Sebastian. Sebastian mouthed ' go on'. Ciel sighed. "Lady Elizabeth I'm terribly sorry but... I'm canceling the engagement." Ciel mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you speak up" Lady Elizabeth said.

"IM CANCELING THE ENGAGEMENT!" Ciel yelled at her.

Lady Elizabeth's eyes started to tear up. "What? But... WHY!" Lady Elizabeth cried.

"Because I don't have any feelings for you and we are so different. Don't get me wrong I do love you but as a cousin." Ciel confessed.

Lady Elizabeth was so mad. She still continued to cry. "Fine! But don't come crawling back to me! Please change your mind and stay with me! You're making a big mistake! I STILL LOVE YOU!" Lady Elizabeth spoke up.

"Look Lady Elizabeth I'm sorry but no. My decision is final. Sebastian, please escort this girl to the door." Ciel said.

Lady Elizabeth stopped crying and went towards Ciel and took off his blue ring. She knew how important it was so she just took it.

Ciel gasped and started yelling,"GIVE IT BACK!"

" I'm sorry Ciel but this is what YOU GET!" Lady Elizabeth yelled as she threw the ring on the floor and shattered into many pieces. She started laughing crazily and went back home.

Ciel starred at the shattered blue ring.

"Don't worry my lord I shall fix it right away and it will look like new. At least the plan worked, sort of." Sebastian said.