Nola

Ariana's POV

The day could not go any slower and rehearsals were starting to drag by. Everyone here probably hated me at this point.

Why? Well. I haven't seen my girlfriend in nearly two weeks because she's spending time with family back in the states. She was with me every night on this tour until she told me she missed her family.

I never wanted to get between her and her family. My family means so much to me and I value that a lot.

I look at my phone seeing her most recent instagram picture that she tagged me in two days ago. ugh I miss her...

freshoutthequarter when the legendary joan grande sends you a pic of your baby as a child dancing and singing in the streets of my hometown

freshoutthequarter when the legendary joan grande sends you a pic of your baby as a child dancing and singing in the streets of my hometown. ily forever my soulmate, @arianagrande 🥺🤍 miss u baby boo

2,456 comments

arianagrande omg mom!!!! why!?! @joangrande
> courtneychipolone HAHA OMG

arianagrande ily more baby even though my mom loves embarrassing me!! imy and ily more than words can explain! 🤍🤍🤍

joangrande what can I say? i'm a fucking icon. ily y/n pls come back soon before my daughter starts killing everyone. lol!!! I wish I was kidding. 💗
> freshoutthequarter ily momma joan 😘

———————

I glance around the room as I could feel the annoyance from everyone around me that has had it with my bitchy attitude. I wanted everything my way. I mean is it not my tour?

Anyways....

*phones buzzes*

I swear I saw Brian roll his eyes at me.

"What? It might be important." I snap, rolling my eyes.

"Please let it be, Y/n." He mumbles, walking off.

I look down at my phone seeing a message from my baby.

——————————-

my everything 🤍 - hey beautiful i just wanted to tell you good luck at tonight show. i know you're going to fucking kill it!

me - when are you coming back baby? i miss you so much... 😪
me - and thank you wish u were here giving me good luck kisses.. everyone's mad at me baby.

————————

I bite my bottom lip waiting for her response because I know it's pretty late in New Orleans.

*phone buzzes*

———————

my everything 🤍 - i will be there in a few days babygirl...ease up on everyone. i miss you more than words can explain and i've had such an amazing time back in the quarter! My family are still just as crazy as i left them. i have to take you to this jazz bar then get late night beignets while we sit on the river walk and just talk whenever we come back to visit. God, i wish you were here with me baby.

my everything 🤍 - i would so love to kiss you better though. i love you endlessly

me - a few days needs to hurry!!! idk how much longer i can take being without you. that's amazing baby i can't wait to visit tell everyone i said hey and that i miss them.

me - also. i want nothing more rn than you above me fucking me deep into my bed, baby...fuck. all this stress and frustration has me so weak for you.

my everything 🤍 - the second i get back i will make sure that you can't feel your pussy for a week. god, i can't wait to be inside you. your pussy takes my dick so well, babygirl.

me - stop teasing...🙄 from now on no pulling out. i want to have your baby. if you don't get me pregnant the night you get back, you didn't come in me enough. got it?

my everything 🤍 - is this the same person who nearly cut my dick off for almost not pulling out once? 😳

my everything 🤍 - i'm jk baby but seriously like you'll get your wish as always.

—————————-

two days later

Ariana wasted no time as she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and drug me to her dressing room slamming the door behind her.

She pressed me against the door as she brings our lips together in a rough but needy kiss.

"If you don't fuck me senseless until I say stop...I swear to fucking god." She whispers against my lips, biting my bottom lip harshly.

I pick her by her thighs as I walk her to the couch, laying her down.

She strips her sweater and I proceed to take my shirt and shorts off, leaving us both in our undergarments.

My dick print was prominent as Ariana focus was solely on it. Her hand grips my bulge through boxers
and she starts caressing it.

I cup her cheek in my hand kissing her fiercely while she eagerly sits up to straddle my lap. Her clothed pussy begins grinding against my bulge causing the both of us to release moans and groans of need.

"baby, now. no foreplay. inside." I flip us over as she takes my painfully hard dick out of my boxers. I move her panties to the side as tip of my dick runs over her clit and her pussy, not sinking in her entrance just yet. My lips find hers again as our tongues caress each other.

I sink in her entrance at least an inch before pulling back out and doing the same thing over and over causing the brunette under me to squirm and try to sink me in further.

Ariana grips my ass in her hands tightly forcing me forward so my dick slams fully inside her.

"FUCK!" She nearly screams when my entire length slams inside her.

"So fucking tight, baby." I say against her chest as I suck on her skin. I bite down near her collar bone as I fucked her into the couch setting a new irate pace. The pace of my thrusts became fast and hard almost brutal immediately. She asks and she receives.

I was fucking her so hard you could probably hear the smacking of our skin together throughout the arena.

"mmm bae...i....missed....this..." She pants out barely above a whisper unable to find her voice.

so demanding but you gotta love her right? I know I do.

———————
A/N:

Hey you guys! just let me know which imagine you want multiple parts on because I've been super bored and I don't really have writer's block anymore. Also! Please feel free to send me requests and comments.

thank you for reading 🤍