Dragons

Requested by Gore_Hound

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dragons, some of the most beautiful creature, but also some of the most dangerous.

Ever sense hatching Cross and Nightmare have always hug out and protected each other from dragon hunters, their was never a time that they were caught off guard.

Some time the dragon slayers had found a way to predict when one of the two dragons were going to go hunting, and had a plan to catch one.

One day, the darker colored dragon (Nightmare), the colors of black, dark purple, and dark blue got sick, the lighter colored dragon (Cross), mainly white with some black stripes and a red scar just under one of his eyes, was extremely concerned, and stayed with him almost the whole day, but had to leave to go hunting for food.

The dragon slayers saw Cross leaving the cave, and sense it was dark out, he stuck out pretty well in the night sky.

The dragon hunters snuck into the cave and slowly grabbed the sleeping dragon of darkness, one of the rarest kinds of dragons. Their was a big group of twenty people, able to lift the sick dragon for a few minutes, which was all they needed.

They slayers lifted Nightmare and put him on  a wagon, where they strapped him down, so he wouldn't fall. Halfway down the mountain from the cave, Nightmare woke up, and realized he was trapped so he let out a huge thunderous roar to try and get Cross' attention.

The hunters forced the dragon to shut his mouth as they put restraints on him, so he couldn't roar. It doesn't matter because Cross heard his roar and already started coming in the direction of it.

The slayers knew this was bad news, even while sick a dragon is hard to deal with, but two dragons are nearly impossible, even if one's sick.

They rushed down the mountain, nearly crashing the wagon, which would've hurt Nightmare. As soon as they got to the bottom, they saw Cross in the distance.

The hunters quickly connected the wagon to some horses and helpers, because without them, they wouldn't be able to do practically anything.

Cross saw humans something he hated because of how they were always hunting dragons.

Cross wasn't as dumb as most dragons were (I'm not saying they're stupid, they just act stupid around humans, so humans don't have another reason to hunt them, the reason Cross doesn't act as much is because those dragons were more known for being smarter) so he flew to the awful humans and saw Nightmare.

Cross got enraged and started sending fire everywhere he used his talons to cut the restraints and set Nightmare free from the wagon. Cross was so mad, that his actions seemed more wild, Nightmare grabbed the horses and dragged them up hill to protect them from Cross.

-Some time later-

Cross came back up the hill bloody, it wasn't his blood, not a single drop. Cross had killed all the humans instead of letting one live, because of that awful plan.

The scene was bloody, bodies everywhere, and if you looked closely enough some bodies spelled out the words "DONT MESS WITH US DRAGONS OR ELSE THIS WILL HAPPEN TO ALL HUMANS." Only one person found this but was too terrified to say anything.

Cross freed the horses, and took Nightmare back to the cave with the prey that was captured and sent as a 'get well soon' gift from Dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow, 581 words then I lose ideas on what to do, ... I need to write more often.

Hopefully this is good enough for ya!

Bye people.