Ex Girlfriend (Chapter 9)

Y/N's P.O.V

Today is one of the happiest moment in my life..
I never thought in my life that this will happen.. I'm in the past and now engaged with the legend.
I still can't believe I'm going to marry Freddie Mercury.

Suddenly while we're in the middle of a celebration someone knock on the door..

I didn't mind it at all as I expect that it might be the pizza delivery or something.

Freddie pulled me into his lap and hugged me..

"I love you" as he kissed my neck..

God I love it when he always says I love you.. I mean he's always saying it like every minute.. but I love it!

"I'll do it" Deaky said then stand up and walk to the door.

"Ohh..uhm.. Hi Mary" Deaky said awkwardly

I look at Freddie with a confused look and so did Freddie too..

"What is she doing here my love" I asked Freddie

"I don't know darling,hold on"Freddie said standing..

"Where's Freddie, Deak?" she asked with a sarcastic tone.

poor Deaky...

"uhm ahh he's...." Deaky answered as he cuts by Freddie.

"Oh Hi Mary what brings you here?" Freddie opened the door wider.

"Freddie, I... I'm really sorry I regret everything.. I ... I.. shouldn't have broke up with you.." she said crying and hugging Freddie.

"I'm so sorry Mary......" Freddie cuts by her by kissing his lips

all of us are shocked about what happened.
Ronnie hug me as she saw my teary eyes..

"oh my God" as I put my hands in my mouth.

Freddie pushed her away but not intentionally..I know he didn't mean to push her that hard but I can't blame him he's shocked too..

"I'm so sorry Mary, I didn't mean it.." Freddie said.

"Please comeback to me Freddie! I love you so much" she cried again

"w... we're over.. get out of here" Freddie lead her outside.

"I'll come back! I promise!" she said walking away.

why didn't he tell her that he has a fiance now! why he didn't tell her he's getting married?? do Freddie still love her? I thought myself walking to the kitchen..

the girls followed me as they saw me walked out crying..

Freddie was about to follow me but stopped by Roger..

"what the hell Fred? why didn't you tell Mary that you're engaged now?' Roger asked with angry tone

"I.. I.. don't know" Freddie said sitting down with hands on his forehead.

"you don't know?? do you even know what Y/N feel right now??"

"do you still love Mary? because if you do then don't commit on another relationship! You're just hurting Y/N!" Roger now gets so angry.

"I don't love her anymore! of course I love Y/N!" Freddie exclaimed

"it's just..I.. I don't want Mary to get hurt.." Freddie added.

"so it's ok to hurt Y/N's feeling.. you consider Mary's feelings than Y/N's?? What the fuck?"

"I will tell her but not now! she looks so desperate and broken. I will tell her but not with her situation right now ok?? You know what Rog? you obviously still have  feelings for Y/N!!" Freddie stood up walking closer to Roger.

Roger then stared and don't know what to say.. he still have feelings for Y/N

"boys calm down please.." Brian said now in the middle of Roger and Freddie..
--------------------

Y/N's P.O.V

"stop crying dear, I'm sure he has a reason why he didn't tell Mary that you're engaged now" Ronnie said rubbing my back.

"then what's the reason? I.. I don't know what to say" I said as I cry on her shoulder.

I heard the boys as they talk in the living room..

Wow is Roger trying to be my hero? but he's right.. why did Freddie considered Mary's feelings over me?

I cried as I heard Freddie..

"girls uhmm uhh.. do you mind leaving us alone for a moment?" Freddie asked with a pleading look.

"sure.." they said

Freddie then sat down on the floor and held my hand..

"My love" :(
He whispered and looked at me with a pleading and sorry look.

I fake a smiled and held his face with my other hand..

"I'm so sorry my love" Freddie said leaning on my hand.

"I just can't tell her that I'm engaged.. because of her situation right now, she looks so depressed and broken . I don't wanna add some pain to her" Freddie said now kissing my hand

"is that so? you don't have feelings for her anymore?" I said as a I held him to stand up..

He gently pull me out of the chair and then he sits on it and pulled me on his lap and put his chin on my shoulder

"of course darling.. I don't have feelings for her anymore.. please forgive me my love" Freddie said kissing my neck.

"Ok.. love.. if you say so.. I understand..as she WAS a big part of your life" I said saddly

"but I hope you're over her now" I added as I buried my face into his neck who's blocked by his long hair.

"of course my love.. I love you so much" Freddie said lifting my face and kissed my lips

"I love you too" I smiled at him..

"let's go back to them" Freddie grab my hand as we walked to the living room..

"ohh love birds again" Deaky said happily..

"don't make her cry again Fred" Roger tap his shoulder.

"I will" Freddie nodded..

"back to the paaaaaaartyyyyy" Deaky sang throwing his hands on the air. he's a bit drunk now..

everybody laugh and continue what they are doing before..

Freddie and I looked at each other and shaked our head.. we both laughed at Deaky's cuteness

" I love you Freddie Mercury" I said leaning my head on his shoulder

"I love you so much my future Mrs. Mercury"

-----------------

that's it for now ❤️❤️
thank you again for reading my story thank youuu thank youuu darlings..

special mention to a3a0d0n7 dear thank you so much for the heart warming comments I really appreciate it 🥺❤️