CHAPTER; OOO

-ˋˏ CHENSUNG ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ CHENSUNG ˎˊ-

summer came and chenle had so many plans ahead, ready to be accomplished by him. waking up with the sound of the alarm coming from his phone, a week of just staying inside his house and doing nothing but be updated in his social media, the chinese honestly forgot for a moment that he had agreed to go travel and go to a high class resort out of the country with his friends.

"hey," swiping his screen up to accept the call, he still had his voice all groggy from waking up. chenle stretched his arms and legs while still laying down on his king sized bed. "what made you call?"

any second from now, his breakfast is going to be served inside his room.

"what made me call? are you serious, zhong chenle—"

huang renjun, a dear friend of his that's now screaming from the other line of the call.

"are you even listening?!"

"loud and clear, ge." still letting out yawns from time to time, the rich boy had forced himself seated on the bed while rubbing his eyes. "what was it again?"

"i swear to god," a groan of annoyance was then heard from the older chinese that he is calling right not. "beach resort, flight today, pack your things up, don't forget to bring your polaroid camera! jaemin and i have already booked a flight, i don't know about you. donghyuck had also asked his mother if we can use one of their cars, and we got an approval for it."

chenle stayed seated there with his eyes still lazily half lidded and lips parted. the boy stared out of space from his wide room, brows furrowed at everything his friend had mention. "flight—"

it hit him late and it made his gasp echo inside his room. he had this planned with his friends already, how can he forget after that wild birthday party he had attended last night? he might have drank a lot, too much for his limit, he can even still feel the painful hangover. what made him panic even more is how unprepared he is, his clothes scattered everywehre, hanging from his desk and bookshelves, plushies to be brought sprawled on the floor, and sunblocks— he forgot to buy a pack for himself.

"MALDIVES!"

"bingo!" a mocked laugh was then heard from renjun. "don't tell me you haven't booked a flight yet?"