CHAPTER; OO2

two ━━━━━━━━━━━

━ two ━━━━━━━━━━━

"GODDAMN IT!"

a deep groan with a hoarse voice roaring inside the small room was heard as soon as knocks from the front door got louder as ever. forcing himself up from a bed that's enough for himself only, he snatched a random used shirt from the wooden chair and got out of the room while wearing it.

he didn't know who dared to ruin his sleep- might be jeno as he knows how annoying the older can be, wanting attention every minute of the day. unlikely, it can't be the other brother, which is mark lee, since he's the obedient type. though, when he's dragged along with his younger brother, he gets kind of handy and would also irritate him.

a good rest, that's that park jisung is asking.

the loud knocks on the door was not giving it to him.

"what do you fucking want?!" the irritated tall male harshly opened the wooden door and was greeted by his loving parents, with his mother frowning at his profanity and his father giving him an apologetic look.

what's the use of having to live a different house when his parents would come check at him once in a while? a much more smaller one than theirs that it most likely looked like a cozy cabin than a house, located at the top of the hill where there's a stoned pathway leading it. this is what jisung wanted, it's already enough for him, and he is genuinely contented with it. this is where he usually goes during summer, far from the small town where they are living, far from the people who praised them for their wealthy business of owning dozens of fields, helping people by offering them jobs in taking care of the rice fields that they owned. they were quite well-off with that, already earning millions of it.

but looking at jisung's lifestyle, you might mistake him as someone who's struggling to put up a living.

that's not the point. the point is, what is his parents doing here when he had already reassured them that he's doing fine around here?