Chapter 8🤰🏽

Toni P

Toni P. O. V ( the next day )

After I got Lani dressed I put her in her bouncer before starting to get dressed. Everybody was down stairs and today Us girls were going out basically everybody but Sheronda & Kendall we're coming.

After I got dressed I took a picture of Lani in her bouncer and posted it.

Envy_Toni

Liked by TheShadeRoom and 700,000 othersEnvy_Toni: girls day 🌺Comments limitedTheShadeRoom: 👀Random: she look like @nba_youngboy👇🏾random: right

Envy_Toni: girls day 🌺
Comments limited
TheShadeRoom: 👀
Random: she look like @nba_youngboy
👇🏾random: right

I rolled my eyes at the comments hoping Kentrell didn't see them before grabbing everything I needed and grabbing Kailani making my way downstairs.

" y'all ready?" I asked as I made it downstairs.

" yes" they replied getting up.

I put Lani in her car seat and strapped her in before following them to the car putting her in the backseat as I sat on one side of her and Teelee sat on the other side.

Ciara pulled off as Carmen played Nicki Minaj Barbie Dreams.

We listened to Nicki Minaj all the way to the mall. Once we pulled off we got out the car and I grabbed the car seat as we entered the mall.

Fans looked our way and sneak took pictures making me sigh. I already knew people was gone fasho know that Lani is Kentrells since everybody was saying she looked like him and now we with Teelee.

.............................

After shopping for a couple hours we went to the food court. I gave Carmen my money and told her what I wanted as I took Kailani out her car seat and started to feed her a bottle.

After it was done I put her bottle up and burped her.

" lemme see her" Ciara said as she came back to the table with food along with everyone else.

I handed her Lani as Tee handed me my food and then I started to eat my chicken wrap she got me taking sips every now and then of my lemonade.

...............................

As we pulled up to Sheronda house I seen an unfamiliar car parked.

" whose car is that?" I asked Teelee as they got out the car.

" girl don't worry about it come on" Carmen said as Tee gave me a nervous look.

I swallowed hard before grabbing Lani car seat and followed them to the door as Tee unlocked it.

We walked through seeing Kentrell yelling at Sheronda saying where is she as Kendell laughed and the gang watched.

I tried to walk back out the house but Ciara grabbed me and then Kd spoke.

" there she go" he said as all attention became on me.

I swallowed hard as he walked up to me angry all in his face.

"Lemme holla at you slime" he spat.

Before I could protest Ciara grabbed Lani car seat and pushed me to follow Kentrell.

I followed him all the way to the back room and as soon as we entered he pushed me against the wall.

" you mean to tell me I had a daughter this whole time and you ain't say shit" he yelled at me pointing in my face.

I looked the other way as he roughly pulled my face back towards him " you ain't got shit to say" he spat.

" Yea you right I ain't got shit to say to your disrespectful ass, you told the world my business and bashed me daily because YOU cheated not ME YOU. I ain't that same lil girl you ain't pushing me around Nomo" I yelled back at him as I pushed his chest.

" you ain't deserve to see my daughter then and you damn sho don't deserve to see her now" I spat before pushing my way out the room.

But before I could get down the hall he pulled me back.

" ion give no fuck about what I did in the past you ain't keeping me from my daughter" he looked me in my eye before walking into the living room grabbing Lani as I mugged him.

End of Chapter 8👦🏽👧🏽