Chapter 17🤰🏽

Toni P

Toni P. O. V ( 4 months til first birthday )

" you almost there baby you got it" I smiled as me & Ciara we're trying to teach Lani how to walk while Kentrell was watching from face time.

" wait I think she got it" Ciara said as she showed Kentrell.

" come here mama" I said as she smiled walking my way step by step.

Once she reached me I hugged her kissing all over her face as Ciara gave her a high-five and gave me my phone.

" that was good princess" Kentrell said through the phone as she smiled.

We talked to him for a lil longer before hanging up then I took her to her room and changed her diaper.

After I changed her diaper I went in my room and laid her on my chest and turned on Full House.

I started scrolling through my phone taking pictures ever now and then before deciding to take a picture of her.

" say cheese" I said as she straight faced the camera making me laugh as I posted the picture.

Envy_Toni

Liked by Carmenbisxh and 666,789 othersEnvy_Toni: 4 months til my baby birthday, start the countdown😜🤍View all 4,567 comments Ciara

Envy_Toni: 4 months til my baby birthday, start the countdown😜🤍
View all 4,567 comments
Ciara._ period niece🤍
Mgngx10: slime💚
DreamOfAshanti._: my baby ☺️

After posting the picture I put my phone down and seen that she fell asleep so I slowly got up.

I went to lay her in her crib and then made sure my baby monitor was on before cutting off the light and walking out.

I went into the pantry grabbing a bag of hot Funyuns before going back to my hearing my phone ring.

I answered Carmen FaceTime call setting my phone up as I opened my chips.

" Bitch guess what?" She damn near yelled.

" what?" I asked as I ate a chip.

" my nigga is flying down here and we all meeting up" she said making me huff.

" y'all meeting up I'm not coming" I said.

" whatever bruh anyways what you doing?" She asked as I ate another chip.

" eating" I said as I continued eating.

We talked for a lil longer until I hung up and then I took a nap.

End of Chapter 17👦🏽👧🏽