Disgrace ~renmin

Excited was an understatement of what Renjun was feeling right now. He felt like he could float on clouds, he was purely floating. Today he was going over to his boyfriends house to help him 'study' and meet his parents. Jaemin had asked Renjun out a few months ago and felt that now was the perfect time to introduce Renjun to the family. As they walked down the streets to Jaemins house, hands linked together, Renjun had began to question himself. He had already came out to his parents and they were so happy for him but Jaemin hadn't, so how were his parents going to react when he comes out as gay and introduces him. Although Renjun had his doubts, he wasn't so scared as Jaemin had only said great things about his parents and how encouraging they were. As the turned the corner into Jaemins driveway, Renjun suddenly started to feel antsy. 

"you'll be fine hun", Jaemin said encouragingly. 

"but what if they don't like me", Renun whispered back as he shivered slightly.

"they'll love you", Jaemin replied as he nuzzled his head on Renjun's shoulder, which calmed Renjun down. Jaemin unlocked the front door turning the key slowly whilst he held Renjun's small hand, before they walked in together, letting go of each other to take off their shoes. Jaemin guided Renjun into the living room where Jaemins parents probably were. They stepped into the view of Jaemin's parents, Renjun bows before he introduced himself with a smile, 

"hello Mrs and Mr Na, it's nice to meet you, I'm Renjun". Both mentioned stood up looking at Renjun with judging eyes before turning their attention to their son who had his hands wrapped around his Renjuns waist, head rested on his shoulders. 

"Jaemin what is the meaning of this?", Mrs Na asked her son as she stared at the now anxious Renjun.

"this is my boyfriend mom", Jaemin replied cheerfullyas he gave Renjun a peck on the neck before he looked back at his parents.

"BOYFRIEND?!", Mr Na replied, eyes furrowed, not pleased with the answer given. 

"yes, my boyfriend dad, I'm gay", Jaemin revealed, hands tightened around Renjuns waist.

"you", Mrs Na said lowly. A finger pointed threateningly at Renjun.

"what have you done to my son?!", Mrs Na shouted at Renjun accusingly. Shaking, Renjun gently removed himself from Jaemins grasp on him before he took a step away from his hurt boyfriend. He bowed his head, causing his dark hair to fall, letting it cover his face as to not letnot letting anyone see the silent tears trickling down his crestfallen face. 

"you're a disgrace to society", Mr Na continued threateningly pointing a finger at Renjun.

"dad! how could you say such a thing!?", Jaemin shouted back, moving to get Renjun back in his arms but as Jaemin took a step closer to his boyfriend, he was left hurt as Renjun took another step away from him.

"I want you to leave and never come back", hearing this Jaemin turned to his father furious hands clenched into fists breathing heavily. Renjun on the other hand could not keep his sobs in for much longer so he nodded, turned around and brushed past Jaemin who saw the tears that slid down his loves face, freezing up in anger wanting to yell at his father for making Renjun cry. Snapping out of it when he heard the front door close, turning to his father heart clenching thinking about Renjuns hurt face.

"do you have any idea how long it took for me to get him to like me back?", Jaemin said lowly breaking the silence.

"do you have any idea how long it took for me to get him to trust me?", Jaemin continues, words pierced the tense air.

"I guess I really don't know you guys that much at all", Jaemin chuckled darkly before he ran a hand through his hair frustrated. After this he turned, heading to the door, getting his shoes on quickly then leaving to the bus as that was where Renjun had to be.

Renjun's P.O.V

I shut the door before  I started to walk towards the bus stop letting the tears fall freely. I shouldn't have let my hopes up to have them crushed. I crossed the road before I rushed to the bus stop as my bus had already arrived. I climbed on and paid the fare before I walked toward the back of the bus and took a seat as I leaned my head against the window before I stared outside blankly.

No One's P.O.V

As the bus passed Jaemins street Renjun could see that Jaemin was looking at him longingly from the end of the road but all Renjun could do was send Jaemin a sad smile before he passed, leaving Jaemin standing in the middle of the road.

Jaemin's P.O.V

I ran out the door hoping to catch Renjun before his bus came ,continuing I ran down the street towards the bus stop. I stopped when I heard the bus coming down the streets, freezing when I caught sight of Renjun sat all alone at the back of the bus. I stared longingly at him my heart clenching in pain when he caught my eye and sent a sad smile my way. All I could do now was hope that I catch him early at school tomorrow because he would come to school.

Right?

  ~author

yayyyy, first imagine. this was actually based off a dream that I had. it was pretty wild. i'll have to think of a part two to this if you guys want it?

edited :,)