For You ~noren

After English, Jeno walked the halls to Renjuns history class wanting to walk with his boyfriend to the office ready to sign out for their free period. Arriving at Renjuns class he popped his head head into the classroom seeing Renjun packing up his things while talking to one of his friends and seat mate Han Jisung. Seeing Jeno at the door, Renjun bid his farewells to Jisung and his teacher walking to the door and taking hold of one of Jenos hands.

"how was your day today lil nugget?", Jeno asked Renjun cheerfully pecking Renjuns temple as they made their way to the office.

"when will you stop calling me that?", Renjun whined.

"never, and answer the question", Jeno replied smiling at how cute Renjun looked even though he was clearly annoyed.

"today was ok I guess , I have a new assignment that I have to finish by next Friday though and that's kinda annoying", Renjun said sadly.

"hey hey that's ok, I can help you if you need any liitle bean", Jeno comforts as they arrive at the office. Opening the door for Renjun, Jeno watches as Renjun goes up to the front desk searching the table for their class slip for them to sign their names off saying that they had gone home. Renjun signs for both himself and Jeno before walking back to the door intertwining his and Jenos fingers together walking to the front gates. The walk to Jenos house was quiet but it wasn't an uncomfortable one as both were calm and listening to the cars that would pass by and there wasn't much to talk about anyways. They arrived at Jenos house, walking up the driveway before entering after Jeno had unlocked the door. Jenos parents weren't home as of right now because their cars were gone from the front but it was ok for Renjun to be over because they had already met Renjun. They both take off their shoes walking to Jenos room, Renjun making himself comfortable on Jenos bed, cuddling into the covers. Not long after, Jeno had also joined Renjun on the bed resting his head on Renjuns chest and wrapping his arms around his small waist. Jeno yawned as Renjun had started playing with his hair and was now feeling sleepy. 

"can you sing for me lil bean?", Jeno asked hopefully showing Renjun his adorable eye smile knowing he would get anything from doing so. 

"fine", Renjun replied shortly letting out a sigh continuing to play with Jenos hair while sitting up slightly to sing.

so whenever you ask me again 

how I feel 

please remember my answer

is you~

먼 길을 다시 돌아간다 해도

난 여전히 같은 맘일 테니까

we'll be alright

I want to try again~

By the end of the first verse Renjun could feel and hear that Jeno was already asleep by Jenos now even breathing and his tightened grip around Renjuns waist. 

"the things I do for you", Renjun says to himself quietly shaking his head slightly. Renjun checks the time seeing that it was time for him to go as he had a bus to catch. He gently pries Jenos arms off him getting up to tuck Jeno into bed. He gently runs a hand through Jenos hair before leaving a quick peck on Jenos cheek. Standing up Renjun makes sure he has everything before he decides to write a note leaving it on Jenos bedside table. Renjun turns to give one more gentle look at Jeno then turns to walk down the hall to the front door putting his shoes on, walking out and closing the door quietly to not wake Jeno, then start walking to the bus stop.

Jeno wakes up a few hours later turning and being disappointed that Renjun wasn't there in his arms. He sits up catching sight of the brightly coloured post-it note stuck on his bedside table with a few caramels next to it. Jeno picks up the note reading it.

good morning/night sunshine :D. hope you had a good nap, sorry I had to leave so early. I'll see you tomorrow bright and early hm? don't be late otherwise I'm walking to class by myself yeah? love you <3

 lil nugget

He couldn't help but smile to himself, god, Renjun was so cute. He quickly texts Renjun a goodnight as well before taking a quick shower, brushing his teeth and then going back to bed, not wanting to wake up late so he could go see Renjun early. Just the thought was making Jeno all smiley again, sending a nice warmth to spread through his body.

Renjun what have you done to me?

author~ 

uwu this was a cute one. how are yall today?