9

Second date

After she left and not saying goodbye I immediately entered the mall only seeing Suho is already there waiting for me.

I can't help but to smile at him he did the same and approach me with a shy smile in his face.

"I'm sorry I'm late?" I said, he immediately shook his head.
"Nope, you're not I'm just early." He said and led the way to the restaurant.

We entered the restaurant with a smile on our face, Suho asking me about other school stuffs and many more.

"Excuse me here's your order." We stopped from talking when our foods arrived. He's watching me eating,I can't help but to feel nervous. He's not being creepy at all but I don't know why I am like this.

"By the way who drove you here? I was about to fetch you but you're not answering my texts so..."  He suddenly asked, I feel my heart beats fasten when I remembered what happened earlier.

"L-Lisa."damn, I remembered her again. "It's ok, you don't have to do that we fetch her Unnie at the airport that's why."

He just nodded.

I was thinking about the ice between us is slowly melting. He's not that really cold like what he always do back then. Until I saw one of our batchmates came and approach us with a big smile on their face.

"Look who's here! Suho and Irene.. Are you two dating?"I lowered my head, I was mortified. I heard Suho let out a deep sigh and talk to them.

"Why do you care?" He stated,"You don't care if we're eating outside you know? It's none of your business..." He shook his head while looking at them. He's so annoyed, is that eating with me is really embarrassing?

"And if we will date I'll announce it anyway." He said and eat his food.

They already disappeared in our sight,  it's look like Suho is so annoyed to what just happened.

After we finish our foods, he didn't utter a word and go straight to the counter.

We left the restaurant without saying, he just drag me with him and he looks like he's calming hisself.

"What?" He asked me while buying a two tickets for us. He just dragged me here at the cinema.

"Nothing I'm just surprise?" I said awkwardly, Making him chuckled.

"Sorry about what happened earlier." He said, I just nodded and averted my gaze on him. "Are you ok?" He suddenly asked. "Of course, I am." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yah yah yah! Oh my god!" I heard Suho shouts while watching the movie. I suddenly feel embarrass when the people at the cinema is looking at us.

"Lower your voice." I whispered to him, he acted like he zipped his mouth and continue watching the movie. Can't help but to let out a giggled.

"Oh my god! Fucking Idiot don't go there!" Once again Suho screamed at the top of his lungs. I immediately shut his mouth using my hands and slightly bowing my head in embarrassment.

"Shhh, don't make a scene my god." I said as I removed my hands into his mouth.

"I'm sorry it's just... Oh my god run!!!" He screamed again this time I shove all of the popcorns to that I'm holding into his mouth. He immediately choked at the popcorn making a literary mess.

"My god Suho." I said while rubbing his back. We already exited the cinema because of embarrassment didn't know that this guy with me can be this loud. He's drinking water while shaking his head.