𝟲

*⸙

.*⸙.*ૢ..*⸙.*ૢ.

She got the kiss just as she wanted to keep her inspired and happy for the whole day, but shit turned downhill real quick when she arrived at the all girl's school.

In just one day, she got into a fist fight with some delinquent girl because she mistook (Y/N) for someone that threw a water bottle at her head.

She had to spend an hour in cleaning service around the school with the other girl stubbornly following her around to apologize again and again and again.

She was late for volleyball practice and got scolded, resulting in extra laps and more court movement exercises. She got scolded more because she got a mild sprain while doing the hardcore exercises.

Was that all? Yeah that's probably it.

Oh! Almost forgot!

That stalker dude came back, following her as she lightly limped and trying to be subtle while doing so. He wasn't doing a very great job to be honest.

'Too fucking tired for this...'

She decided to confront the man, turning around so suddenly when the man was in the middle of trying to cross the opposite road to hide on the lamp post.

He got caught red handed as he stood still on the middle of the dimly lit street. The girl on the other hand, sensed that this was an entirely different man.

Not the big, burly guy in an army green hoodie jacket, but this guy looked smaller than Reigen and had an annoyingly orange hoodie.

"Oi, what are you doing?" She called out as the man who was originally three metres away slowly walked up to her. He took advantage that she was limping, making it harder to get away from him.

From a nearer distance, he had a really long face with an equally long nose. He had a perverted smirk on his face, only getting wider when he saw the young girl up close.

"My, what a pretty face. Though, you would look prettier if you smiled..."

He licked his lips in a way that would disgust anyone, no matter the gender and age. Though, that action stopped when the girl stared at him with an amused expression.

He didn't notice it at first but the skin just right before her ear was stretching, rather extending, into a large mass of something.

That something is another face, one so grisly, so gruesome, so ghastly. Its skin looked so dry and wrinkly and folded in the most disturbing way normal skin could never. Its eye were all white, just sclera as veins were so red, it was very noticeable in the dark.